Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Dante nodded silently. He appreciated Coralin's kindness and loyalty. Relief waved over him like a warm breeze, but soon it had turned cold. He quickly looked down to hide his face. His eyes felt moist, his face scrunched up. He was actually crying! "What if....what if", his throat closed up every time he tried to let out a noise. "What if Dakota is r-really working for th-the Night Watchers?" His body trembled all over, he couldn't stop. "Will we be forced to kill him? Will my mom be disappointed in me?" His face now looked up at the medicine dog, his face was covered with water and salt." He won't tell me, but I know my mom told him to protect me or he feels the need to after what he has done". Dante's throat closed again as a down pour of fresh tears came running out of his eyes." He's my friend. He was my mom's friend and the pack's. I don't want to betray him! Coralin..." he took in a heavy breath," Rine died to protect me, I don't want the same fate for him. I don't want to kill anybody else!" He then collapsed onto the floor. All the grief, all the guilt he withheld erupted out of him like a great volcano after a thousand year slumber. " I killed her! I killed her!" he shouted in anger and self-hate. In tiny whispers he continued to say," I killed her....I killed my own mother..."
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"No, I won't tell him, but you know that was a dangerous decision on your behalf." she commented. Dante had come to her partly because he trusted she would not tell, and she would honor that..."And you say you saw him last night?..." she paused. "I don't know how much time we have left, before, or if anything happens, but the next time you have an opportunity to see him, I want you to tell me." she said to him. Coralin would feel better about this if she went with them, it wasn't that she was a good figther and could protect them, but in general about the entire situation. Plus, it would help her answer the many questions she had.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

"I know I can. Can you?" His eyes, full smug, looked down at her. He sat down, his lean muscles slightly relaxed. "Ladies first, sister".

ooc: VERY short. Sorry :/
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Aurora nodded as she took in her surroundings. There was no sign at all of the Night Watchers. Still she was on high alert for them. She jumped in surprise as a squirrel ran by. Heart pounding, she shook out her fur hoping Austin hadn’t noticed. She watched as the fuzzy creature shot up a tree before continuing on. The scent of a rabbit filled her nose, looking around for it she spotted the white creature sitting under a bush. “Think we can catch it?” She whispered, tensing up.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

He snorted,"Unless those bastards scared them away". There was little sound, no unusual odor in the wind. Birds were chirping, the slither and steps of native animals surrounded them. The forest was calmer than usual but it all seemed normal. Though his pack's enemy are masters of stealth he nonetheless checked around. "So far so good", he mumbled. A rustle of leaves alerted him, a flash of dark brown fur whizzed by. Austin was glad to know that easily frightened animals such as the squirrels were still about.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

A small grin lit up Aurora as her brother made the decision. “Sounds good to me.” She nodded in agreement. At least her brother accepted they needed to do something. She quickly looked around camp to make sure no one was looking. Everyone seemed to be in deep conversation or ignoring them. “Let’s go.” She whispered with a quick twitch of her tail. Edging into the forest she held her breath for the sound of someone catching them. But no one did. With a sigh of relief she let the scents of the forest run through her nose. “There has to be something nearby worth catching, right?”
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Austin, knowing better, stubbornly makes up his decision." Let's go. We'll make it a very quick hunt and we will stick close to the camp. If we can't hear any noise associated to our camp then we went too far, got it?" he sternly told her. Breaking the rules and risking his sister's life isn't exactly in his comfort zone but he also couldn't stand here while his pack starved. They must adapt to this new situation and a few risks are sometimes necessary. At least that's what he believes.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Aurora sat down and let Austin talk to Kayle. It was too crowded to get through, so she decided to let him go ask. Her ears twitched hearing her brothers distastefully comments to Kayle’s rejection. Trotting over she nipped him on the chest. “It’s not Kayle’s choice.” She told him as she led the way back to the tree. “But I don’t see Falcon around either.” A small thought appeared in her mind. They could always sneak out, it’s not like they hadn’t done it before. Then again, it would be a huge risk if the Night Watchers were around. Still, she didn’t want to sit around at camp all day. Besides the fresh-kill pile was dwindling in size fast. “What do you want to do?” She mumbled. She would hear what he had to say before suggesting sneaking out.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 am

ooc: It's ok. I currently dying in my english class *grumble*

bic: Austin, at the moment, couldn't see Falcon. He did quickly spot the white a red patched coat of their new appointee. He walked through the crowd of his packmates, almost bumping into one of them. When a clear path finally came to be he trotted to reach Kayle. "Is there a hunting patrol on duty today? If so can me and Aurora join?"

The half wild predatory animal and half common domestic pet stared into the red guardian's eyes. "That is not for me to say. Any dog who wishes to leave must go to Falcon", he responded. "Surely there WILL be a hunting patrol, right?!" Kayle grunted, displaying his frustration. "I don't know. It's too risky to hunt for food at the risk of our own lives". Austin's eyes formed a downward slant, his eyebrows raised."What?! We ARE risking our own lives just standing here like a group of frightened deer without any food or water available in our camp! You can't just say you don't-" "Like I said, you have to go to Falcon. I'm sorry Austin, but we are in a difficult situation. We can't just let anybody leave the safety of the camp with out a care in the world". Austin mouthed to himself, in barely a whisper," safety", in a disrespectful sneer.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm

ooc: Sorry! I got caught up in a load of homework. *dies*

Bic: Aurora couldn’t hold back a snort. “Of course I’m taking this serious.” She grunted. “I just prefer to be optimistic.” She ruffled out her fur and stood up. “Hunting sounds wonderful!!” She playfully pawed at Austin. “I could use a bit of a run.” She wagged her tail as she trotted in a circle around him.

(Post is a bit small, I apologize. D:)
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

"Last night", he mumbled. He stared at the bulbs as they were stripped away from the rest of the plant. The rumbling of voices within the wide open camp seemed so far away. Their ignorance of another event in the shadows was tempting to gain for a moment. A million questions rammed into his brain, every new answer leading to another million. The scent of herbs was aiding him to achieve some peace. "I'm not the only one that knows about him. Eir's brother, Amon, has been with me with everyone of his visits", he whispered. "Are you going to tell my dad I've been sneaking off of camp?" his voice was low, his eyes on the dirt floor.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am

Coralin didn't speak for another moment..."Well I'm sure he is scared...after what happened I can't blame him." Coralin too though had many questions. "And no, I don't think Dakota could ever be like a true nightwatcher...but from what you tell me, he is with the enemy...but he does not wish to be. I'm sure he's trapped with them in a way...the nightwatchers are intelligent, and I'm sure that if he could have left them by now, he would have, but it's not that simple." There had to be some other reason why Dakota was with them...and Coralin had to figure it out now. "Speaking with him is the only way I'd be able to draw more complete answers, or help him...and if he is working against the enemy, perhaps he could help us as well." The medicine dog glanced back down at the bulbs she had been stripping the grass from...then back to Dante. "When was the last time you talked to him?"
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry I wasn't here! I was taking a nap!

Bic: Dante took a step back,"See him?" He asked, not fiddling with the idea she belives him."It's more like he's been finding me. Dako- uh, HE said that he doesn't want me to go into the forest to look for him. He's afraid I'll get killed...." The pup whom have just turned into arookie sounded disappointed as if a long time friend didn't wish to see him."He refuse to tell me his name but I knew who he was by the look in my mother's eyes and by the stories I've heard of dead packmates. It's confusing if he's still with the enemy or if he's running away from them. Last night, I saw him.....he had a friend. He didn't look like a wolf. In the shadows of the trees and the darkness of the night I barely saw the shade of brown. His friend didn't speak and his name is hidden from me as well". Dante paused, he checked outside once more. He came back with sorrow in his eyes. "I think he's scared, Coralin. I don't know what he's planning but I can guess he doesn't want the pack to know he's alive. I don't understand why. He's not really with the Night Watchers, is he?" Dante wanted answers, he wanted to help his pack but he can't as a rookie. As good as guarding or helping medicine dogs is he was ambitious to do more. The grown pup couldn't let his mother's death be in vain. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

ooc//Omg!!! Roleplay!! I wish I coudl have jumped in the action, I had a meeting for my grad. Projects from 7-9 though! Oh well!!

bic//Coralin took a moment to absorb what Dante was saying, her facial expression changed only slightly, her eyes widened a bit. This lead her to draw some conclusions...one, Dakota must be in with the nightwatchers, and two, that he was secretly working against them...he must not have killed Rine on purpose, she immediately assumed. Or if he did, it was only because of the other nightwatchers around...but even then Coralin didn't think he would do that. It worried her slightly, how long could Dakota fool the nightwatchers before they found out? "Where have you been meeting with him Dante?" she asked, then paused for a second. "Would he be opposed to me speaking with him?" she stood up, as if she was alert and ready to go talk to him now.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 am

ooc: No problem Smile Goodnight!

bic: Austin was impressed by her composure. "I hope this tranquility of yours doesn't mean you don't take this serious. I worry for you as my sister. Don't be like me or dad, in other words don;t do anything stupid. As for me I don't make any promises", he winked at her. "Let's go hunting. Falcon or Kayle is bound to send someone eventually,right? Let's go ask. We're bound to be in a group of 4 or 5".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

ooc: This will be my last post tonight. School tomorrow. D:

Bic:
Aurora simply shrugged as she stretched out in the shade of the tree. Her ears perked up as something approached, leaping to her paws, she tensed and got ready for an ambush. Realizing it was only a rabbit she twitched an ear and sat back down. "I'm as ready as I can be." She mumbled. The thought of the Night Watchers sent an icy chill down her back, but the pack was powerful too. How many would be killed though? That was a thought she couldn't bare to think. "A storm is coming, and we best be ready for it when it hits." She whispered barely audible to herself.

(Why yes, I did just steal that quote. xD)
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Austin caught the second worth of hesitation. "I'm not going to ask how. I'll find out later, I'm sure". He growled when he heard a footstep but it was only a baby rabbit. His haunches relaxed, his mind at as much ease he can accomplish nowadays. "Are you ready, Aurora?" The brown pools that is his eyes looked at her from the corner. The tone in the conversation turned serious. The air filled with tension.

ooc: Sorry it's short.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc: I didn't even realize! Besides, Aurora's personality is much like a rookie anyways. xD

Bic:
"There is always time for a love life!" Aurora scoffed with a chuckle. "Besides, it's a sisters duty to be nosy." She grinned with a quick look around camp. She had noticed Axel and the new female hanging out a lot, but it never occurred to her they might become mates soon. The thought sent excitement through her, it was always wonderful to see someone fall in love. "Ah, you will find someone, Austin. It will hit you before you even know it!" Her eyes twinkled at the thought. "Sadly, no one has caught my interest yet. However, me and Kayla have decided we will-." She choked off her sentence remembering the previous conversation with the black lab mix. They had decided to leave camp in search of a few suitable males if things calmed down with the Night Watchers. But she wasn't about to tell her brother that! "find someone one day. Or so we hope." She quickly finished.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

ooc: I just realized I called Aurora a rookie! Sorry 'bout that!

bic: Austin frowned as easily as he smiled."Why must sisters always be interested in the love lives of others? No, no one has caught my interest. I've been busy lately on my duties and training", he then released a small laugh," To think in a dire time like this we are lounging about and chatting about trivial things!" He looked around camp, his eyes scanning around for an attractive female as if he doubted his earlier statement. "The new female looks pretty but I can already see Axel has dibs on her. She seems cozy with him too." The older shiba inu smiled once more at his sister," How about you? Any boy running across that mind of yours?"
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm

ooc: Haha. XD

Bic:
Aurora fell back into sitting position as she released her hold. She couldn’t help but chuckle at him. “You should always be prepared for an attack, dearest brother.” She smirked before licking his ear. “Why conversation, of course!” Her attention got distracted by a small beetle running across the ground. She clawed at it for a few minutes before turning back to her brother. “So, any female caught your interest yet?” She winked. They hadn’t really had a chance to talk to her brother in a while. Between training and duties neither of them seemed to have much free time. It was about time they actually had a chance to talk.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

ooc: I shall not madam because I see no horribleness!

bic: Austin jumped up in fright. His head swirled with the idea of a black shadow confining him against the ground with its claws. It was only when he saw the sweet and somewhat innocent face of Aurora did he realize it was only his packmate. "Getting me ready for an attack, I see". He huffed a sigh of relief as his rapid beating heart found peace. "Is there anything I can do for you or is it a conversation you're looking for?" His face gleamed with his casual smile, which always cocks to one side. He looked down on the rookie, remembering for but a moment of his younger days.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

ooc: Excuse the horribleness. xD

Bic: Dark silhouette forms mixed with the shadows of the trees. A cool gust of wind sent the hairs of Aurora’s back standing straight up. She could hear the deep rumble of their growls as they slowly made their approach. Leaping out of the nightmare, Aurora gazed around the den. Bright glowing amber and crimson eyes full with pure hatred, burned in the back of her mind. The Night Watchers would be attacking soon; she could feel it in her bones. Shaking the last of the nightmare away, she slowly edged out of the gloomy den and into the warm rays of sun light. Letting out a yawn, she stretched each limb before taking in her surroundings. Many of the pack members were already up and doing their morning duties. Glancing at the fresh prey pile, she noted it was getting low. But there wasn’t much else they could do; the forest was a very dangerous place at the moment. Letting out a sigh she decided she could skip breakfast. Her gaze landed on a lean, reddish colored pelt. With a glint of mystery in her eyes, she leisurely, strolled into the outskirts of camp. She shuffled around the tree he was lying under and crouched. Being as quietly as she could, she moved closer until she was in striking distance. With a quick motion, she pounced, landing on his back. “Gauht ya!” She mumbled around a mouthful of fur.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc: YES! lol
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 am