Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi Tim! I'm Justin! Wink
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 pm

ooc//ok, I'll go check it out! Hello Justin! I'm Tim. It's nice to meet you. So, are you liking the guild?

bic//“O-oh.” Ronnie said. He relaxed a bit. “Well…that’s cool!” he wagged his tail a bit, still unaware of what was really going on. His mother’s nervousness was still throwing him of a bit though.

Elise nodded slowly…she followed Dante outside the den…and she felt anxious all over again looking at the body. “Dante…that is your mother?” she asked quietly…her eyes fixated on the body…she shuddered, her body still shook nervously. The leader was still slouched over his fallen mate, she’d been informed that he was Dante’s father…

Cody saw his brother’s signal, and followed after Austin. He came to his father and sat nearby. “What are your thoughts dad?” he asked, curious to know how his father felt about this.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Hello! I love you
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

ooc: Ok Syd. Hey Justin Smile
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello overyone! Cool
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 pm

ooc//brb guys! My favorite show is on! Very Happy
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm

ooc: Just to tell let you know. There are some news posted in the updates/news board.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Dante was always good at reading faces.He turned to Ronnie and smiled." Today I'm having my rookie ceremony. You get to stay and watch me be assigned to be a mentor so I can start training to be a guardian", he answered. Ronnie would find out eventually, he didn't want to frighten him.The young pup turned to the devastated mother,"Can I talk to you outside, please?" he asked.A grave, serious look on his face.

Austin slowly took his rabbit.He signaled Cody to come with him to visit their dad.A sad somber look was in his eyes. Austin knew Rine ever since he was a pup. Most dogs in this pack could say that.She was always there.She, including the other dogs, always made the pack feel safe and secure.

Kokoro chewed on his squirrel meat. Eating slowly.He couldn't stop thinking about Rine and the Night Watchers.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 pm

“Th—That’s your mother?” Elise asked him, her voice was shaky, and she herself seemed about to cry. Her trembling did not cease. She didn’t know what to do, or how to react…she felt pity for Dante, but she was so anxious right now, she could not react to the situation in the way in which she wanted to. All she muttered out was “We’ll stay.” She didn’t know what she was saying…she was still very afraid and panicked over the fact there was a dead dog in the middle of their camp…if she sensed any threat, she would bolt with Ronnie, she decided.

Ronnie awoke once Dante came in. He sensed his mother’s extreme fear and anxiousness. It made him afraid as well. “What’s going on?” he asked, blinking the sleep from his now wide eyes…he glanced at his mother who was shaking violently, then to Dante.

Cody nodded when Falcon spoke…”Falcon, I’m so sorry…” Was all he said. He could see how devastated his leader appeared to be. He looked at his brother…then took a few steps back, he felt he should be giving Falcon his space, everyone would be approaching him soon asking what happened, and gasping upon seeing Rine.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

bic//Falcon nodded his head slowly. He did not look at their faces. "Yes...I will explain to everyone all at once what has happened when the others are awake." He did not feel like explaining it over and over again to everyone who woke up and realized that his mate was now dead...he sighed.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Dante gasped."Sorry Axel, Anayu, I have to go!", he ran,"I'll be back!" Dante ran to the camp. He scented Kokoro. Just as Anayu said, he was awake. He soon arrived to one of the vacant dens that was now occupied by Elsie and Ronnie.He saw the mother was awake and she looked terrified." Would I be right to guess you saw my dead mom?" he asked, almost no emotion in his voice."As far as I know there hasn't been a death in the pack for maybe a spring. I'm sorry you had to see that". He looked down." I hope it isn't too much to ask if you stay to mourn with me and the pack for her death". Dante was close to the verge of crying, but he remained tough.

Austin came out of his den. He didn't bother at first to sniff the air or to look at the small commotion forming. He grabbed a rabbit and turned to eat with his dad. Then that's when he noticed his brother and Falcon standing next to a...body? He ran over and suddenly stopped.He dropped his rabbit."Rine? S-she's dead!" he gasped in utterly disbelieve.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

ooc//Hey Syd! Yes, Neodog told me.

Alright, that sounds like an interesting plot. Poor Rine, haha! And sure, we can rp Austin and Cody. And I’ll post for Elise and Ronnie too.

Bic//Elise awoke before Ronnie that morning…she sniffed the air, and her fur stood on end. A chill ran down her spine, despite the warm breeze. They had taken shelter in one of the empty dens Dante had showed them to. She had been relieved their leader was alright with she and her son staying for the night. Their stomachs were finally full, it had been so long since she’d felt this satisfied…but now she was on edge. Her heart race increased, the already nervous dog was now twice as nervous, her body began to shake, as it always seemed to do. Had she misjudged Dante and Scully? Why was the smell of death in the air? She slowly poked her head out of the den. Her sullen eyes focused on the scene in the middle of the camp. A female lie dead …she gasped slightly. She was afraid. Who had done this to the dog? Were she and Ronnie in danger? She cowered in fear for a moment, trying to think of what to do…she did not feel comfortable walking out just now…hardly anyone else was awake it seemed. She began to feel extremely anxious…she was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

Cody slowly opened his eyes as the light of the morning came in through the entrance of his den…he caught a scent…he knew immediately what is was. Quickly he stood up and looked outside his den…was that Rine? He stared for a moment, almost not believing what he was seeing. He stepped out and came closer, his eyes widened, but he remained silent. He looked closely at her body…someone had attacked her by the looks of it.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm

ooc//I'm back! (: That homework took forever!!

Hey Tim!! (: SO I guess Neodog already told you we got a new member! Very Happy

syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

ooc: Yes, we all feel terrible this has happened to Mint. We just ask her to come by every now and then to say hi. I'm sure we'll all miss her.

Yeah, we're starting off with my plot now. During the night, Dante took a walk and was caught by Kindle. A night watcher saved him but before he killed Rine. Falcon came to the rescue but it was too late. Falcon and Dante are wondering who that Night Watcher is. Right now it's morning, the pack is just starting to wake up.

Want to pretend Elsie and Ronnie are in the camp?

Also do you want to roleplay Austin and Cody?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Ooc/Ok, that’s good we got a new member. I’ll have to introduce myself once he gets on.

So one of the night watchers killed her?

Aw, that’s too bad to hear what happened to Mint. I guess it’d be tough, she probably has a lot of other things to be concerned about with that diagnosis. I hope she's alright though. So, are the night watchers back now to kill off her characters, and the some of our own characters as well?
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 pm

ooc: Also Mint has been diagnosed with a type of Schizophrenia so she won't be coming to rp that much. Her unused and neglected characters have been deleted. She told Syd we can do whatever we want with her characters, she isn't that much fond of them now, she for her main characters they will die except for Alexia and she wants Sam to runaway.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 pm

ooc: Hey Tim! That's too bad. If you ever need help just come ask us, we'll try to help as best we could.

We got a new member, his name is Justin.

So far the Night Watchers are back, Rine is dead (her body is in the middle of camp) I made it seem that Dali comforted Anayu in the night because she was crying. Right now Dante, Axel, and Anayu are digging up Rine's grave so it is ready to go after the pack has mourned.

Also today is Dante's rookie ceremony.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 pm

ooc//Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on these past few days. I did really bad on the last few tests I had, so now I'm trying to study hard for the tests I have coming up on Friday so I do well on them. It's my own fault I did bad though, partially because I didn't study at all, and partially because I always doubt myself and change my answers.

Did I miss anything in the roleplay?
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:33 pm

ooc: Um....leaves? xD
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc//Yea, it was about time! lol, that forum was getting pretty full! (:

Ew, that one is creepy! This one's sort of weird too, what's on its head? geek
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 30 Empty Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

The last topic had 68 pages, thought it was time to create a new one.

ok....I just noticed a really creepy face ---> What a Face ....o.o
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum