Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Dante took note of everything she said, with her description along with the stories he heard he made a conclusion he was finally satisfied with. " I think I met Dakota.....he's been watching me, like my personal body guard. I already met him a few times......" He looked down, staring at a pebble, then his bright brown eyes looked up into Coralin's,".... but he has scars. I've only seen him at night but I can make out a few on his face like he's been through either one horrible fight or a few good ones over the past Spring or two". Before she can say anything he muttered," And.....he killed my mom.....". He couldn't say more for a moment. Defending him was his purpose but now it was like his brain just froze. His new friend is his mom's killer, yet he trusted him. The look of Rine's eyes before she left this world showed that too. She trusted him through the end.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Coralin's ears ears perked up at the mention of Dakota's name...she wondered why Dante was inquiring about him, but nontheless she'd tell him. "Dakota looked very much like a wolf...like a nightwatcher you might say...he was strong, had yellow eyes and a white patch of fur on his chest...he was a wonderful guardian, in my opinion suited to be leader, but he went missing after the incident with Lakesha...which i'm sure you're aware of." She studied him closely, she knew something was up, by they way he was acting so secretive. "And why do you ask?"
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 am

Dante looked around, then he sniffed around. He quickly peeked outside, looked both ways then came back to his friend. He didn;t need anyone eavesdropping. "Can you keep a secret?" When he was assured she can he began to say," Before I tell you, can you describe me Dakota? My big brother's old mentor and Alexia's bro. How was he like? What did he look like?"
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 am

ooc//Yea I don't remember where we left off either, and im probably gonna sound a bit rusty, but i will do my best! XD I'm trying to think, Zira was gonna have her pups soon, and wasnt somone else too?

bic//The rays of dawn had just begun to seep through the opening in Coralins den. She had been up long before then. Given the circumstances, she had been up early the past few days, gathering and preparing herbs. She picked up the bulbs she had gathered early this morning and brought them over to a soft mossy patch. She plopped down, dropping the bulbs in front of her, now she'd have to start the tedious process of stripping the grass and roots from the bulbs. She shifted her body, finding a comfortable position. She was a bit weary, from having been up so early, but there were things that needed to get done. She took one bulb in her paw and began to rub it to get the loose grass off, after several more minutes of preparing the bulbs, Coralin caught Dante's scent. She turned her head to face the entrance as the young rookie entered. She dropped the bulb. "And what is it that you need help with?" she asked him, curious of his request.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Ooc: I don't remember where we were so I'll just start somewhere to get us started at least.

Bic: Dante ate his rabbit, wondering about his myterious friends. " If mom knew him, dad will too", he whispered to himself. His legs pushed his body, about to seek his father but then he thought," What if he doesn't approve? I could be putting him in danger". With a grunt he left his meal. The early morning sunlight left him, the dim lighting set in and the smell of lavender, chamomile, peppermint, and dozen of other colorful flowers and fragrent scented plants flowed in and out of his nostrils. In the few rays of sun the found it's way through he saw the dog he sought for. "Coralin.....I need advice. More that advice! I need help".

Kain watched his enemies in cold silence. His bright leaf green eyes shone brilliantly from the glowing orb in the sky. His expression neutral, yet obviously hid a deep swirl of emotions.

A cloud of dirt and dust ,pushed by force, polluted the air. Swipes of claws ripped through the air before the paws that those claws belonged to quickly slapped the ground to jump back. A red body of fur rolled over the dry earth. Then he paused. His tounge out as he heaved. Austin had been practicing since dawn. Worries about the fight controlled his mind and body to prepare. After moments passed he walked towards the river. When his rest was done he'll have to go back to the pack for his daily duties. He growled at every noice made. The shiba inu mix knew no one was allowed in the forest, far from camp. The Night Watchers had them surrounded. Within several minutes he sneaked back into their camp, noticing others were awake and many more were rising from their slumber. When he was sure no one saw him he laid under the shade of a tree, looking out for any orders from his leader.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 am

ONE DAY WE SHALL BE ACTIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'VE HAVEN'T FAILED BEFORE! >D
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Indeed it is. :'c
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 am

So very empty 0.0 It's a ghost town D:
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 pm

ooc//That's okay Neodog, we're all a little inactive now! XD I just finished my finals, and I'm dating this guy now!! Very Happy Heeheh
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

ooc: Sorry I haven't been on :/ I'v been hanging out with friends as much as I can before college starts and also I needed to study for the SAT I took and now I need to study for my permit and learn how to drive.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

ooc//Sorry I haven't been on this week guys, I'm busy studying for finals right now! DX
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed May 30, 2012 11:44 pm

ooc: Happy Birthday Tim!!! Hope you're feeling better! :3
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

ooc//It's fine Tim! and I agree rest is probably the best thing, feel better!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm

ooc//I'm starting to feel worse, I think I should go to bed now, that's probably the best thing I can do. Sorry guys, night
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 pm

ooc: Do whatever you have to do lol
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

ooc/Yea, I better start looking though though the medicine cabinet and find something to take before it gets any worse...I'm not sure I we have any Alka Seltzer, butI do have orange juice, haha.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 29, 2012 10:08 pm

ooc//Aww! You better drink some orange juice, and get plenty of rest! I hope you feel better tomorrow! It wouldn't be fun if you were sick on your birthday! D:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm

ooc: Take some medicine for that. I like to take Alka Seltzer because usually the next day or the day after I feel a lot better. Stay wary, do what you have to do to prevent it from getting worse or to feel better.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

ooc//I mean, I'm kind of excited, but I never really get to worked up over my birthday. Haha. I won't be driving for a while though, I'm too scared. It kind of sucks right now though because I think I'm getting sick. My throat is hurting, and I feel all weak like I might have a fever. Just my luck.

bic//Dali heard heard Parvati break out into a sprint, and soon the water splashing. He smiled softly...he knew she would do that. He stepped onto the sand, and naturally, he felt vulnerable, because now he could only rely on his nose for direction...but he knew he was safe, so he didn't let it get to him. He came to the waters edge and took a drink quickly before lifting his head. He 'looked' in the direction of Coralin and Desi. "So, you're Desi, it;s nice to meet you...I'm Dali, Parvati's brother." he said, introducing himself to her. He coudl still smell the faint scent of blood, despite the fact that they were in the water...he though of how Parvati said she was pregnant, and he hoped her pups were alright. Parvati had said she was attacked...he didn't mention it though.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

ooc//Hey Tim! Ok! (: And hey, it's your birthday tomorrow isn't it? Very Happy That's exciting!! You get to drive!!

bic//Parvati noticed the scents now as well. "Oh yes! Her name is Desi, I found her last night....she was injured by the nightwatchers, they had chased her and she fell down some steep slopes...she's pregnant, and due any time soon." The lake was in sight and sure enough there was Desi and Coralin. She coudln't restrain herlself, she ran towards them and splashed into the lake, soaking her fur. She made sure she was far enough away though so she wouldn't splash Desi and Coralin. "Hey you two, mind if Dali and I join you?" she asked, spitting some water from her mouth.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 29, 2012 9:37 pm

ooc: Hey Tim! You excited for your birthday?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 pm

ooc//Hello. I should be able to stay on for a little while tonight.

bic//Dali didn't say anything, but he kept his pace with Parvati's as they made their way to the lake. He had noticed the two scents long before now, but he hadn't said anything. It was just Coralin, and the new dog...in fact, he had forgotten to ask Parvati about that. "Parvati...the new dog's scent is up ahead, with Coralin...you saved her last night, didn't you? That is what I heard at least." They were almost there, the scents were strong, he could hear Coralin's voice off in the distance.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yes I do! I'll be damned if you think you can finish this all by yourself." Axel said, then swatted her back playfully. He laughed a little. "Besides, I woke you up to share a meal with you, so that's what I intend to do." Right now, he seemed to be on hos own little world with Eir, forgetting all about last night and the past few days which had been filled with stress.

Coralin lifted her head to sniff the air..."That's Parvati and Dali, they must be coming to get a drink...or, knowing Parvati, play in the water like pups." she laughed softly. "Dali is Parvati's brother, by the way." she added. Coralin was glad the two were coming, she already knew Desi felt comfortable around Parvati, and Dali was always soft spoken and gentle, so she figured it'd make Desi feel better to get to know some more of the pack members.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Eir found herself laughing softly and swatting at Axel's tail as he took a bite of the weasel. "Oh you don't have to eat that!" She urged nudging her head into his neck.

Desi slowly lowered herself into the cool water, letting it wash over her in a relaxing manner. She slowly lay down in the shallows, content at the moment. Suddenly, her ears pricked forward at the sound of paw steps coming towards the lake. The scent was slightly familiar, someone she had met recently, but she wasn't able to place it with a name. She had met so many recently. "Who is that?" She asked Coralin, refering to the two scents quickly approaching.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm

ooc//Alright!
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content