Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Ooc: ok!

Bic: Dante waited for Axel's reply. He didn't respond nor did he appear to have heard him.He sighed. He'll just go alone. Within a minute Axel will find him anyway. Dante ran towards the grave, within a minute or two he reached it. He stood where the female was. Immediately her scent gave him a map of her current located. In excitement he ran. Barking excitedly so the strangers knew he was coming.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

ooc;;
Sure that's fine.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Ooc: Hey Autumn. Syd told me I can have Dante go alone to meet Eir and Amon to continue the rp if she isn't here. Want me to do that?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Dante and Axel followed the rest of the family back to camp. Dante really wanted to talk to that female but of course he had to sneak behind his father's and sister's back.The soon-to-be rookie's stomach roared. He barely eaten his rabbit earlier this morning, maybe a mouse or a magpie wouldn't hurt.

Anayu turned back her head to look at her younger brother."You should go eat. It's bad to starve yourself. The pack doesn't need the leader's son to be a weak bodied pup who can't train". She left him be to be with her mate, Dali. Her tail and head hung low as she did so.

Dante was hurt his older sister was this depressed, creating a guilty knot in his stomach but he had to go back into the forest. His mind would nag him if he didn't. "Axel", he whispered,"Can we go now?" It was now obvious he knew Axel's plan to meet with the stranger.Dante assumed his big brother would have no choice but to take him, or else he would follow him during a time a great danger in his pack's history.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Amon felt as if he had been walking for years, and Eir could easily see this by the way his tail dropped and each paw step dragged by. The pup was exhausted, there was no denying that. "Eir, I'm hungry." She heard him half whine and half mumbled as he walked ahead. Neither of them had eaten since a small hare she had managed to catch the day before yesterday. She sighed and sniffed the air, they were still in pack territory and hunting here would have dire consequences, but perhaps none would find out as long as she kept things quiet. Amon couldn't go on much farther like this.

"Get in the bushes, Amon." The pup's ears swiveled and he shifted his head to look at her, trying to read her expressions. He knew exactly what she was planning, exactly what was going through her mind. They were both hungry, and Eir had always made sure he was cared for, to any extent available. He nodded slowly before crawling beneath a bush and flopping to the ground with an exhausted sigh, slowly drifting into a dazed fatigue induced sleep.

Eir sat silently, watching the pup's eyelids grow heavier and heavier by the second. When he had finally surrendered to the slow rhythmic breathing pattern of sleep, she stood, taking her nose to the ground in search of any scent of prey that did not have a staleness to it. Within moments the odd scent of Raccoon filled her nostrils and Eir took one final glance at Amon before stalking away from him towards the scent. She hoped it wasn't far. She was leaving the pup alone on a pack's territory and being gone long was the last thing she wanted to do.

She fumbled about in the underbrush, still unused to the tangle of branches, leaves, and the like at her feet. She was far more accustomed to snow covered banks and endless sheets of ice. However, she would have to make do with the circumstances. It seemed as if she had walked a couple of miles before the rustling of underbrush caught her attention. There, across a small opening in the forest, sat the raccoon, happily plucking berries from a chest-high-to-her bush. Her body instinctively fell to the ground, her muscles bunching and her hindquarters wiggling slightly as she prepared herself to jump. The Raccoon seemed almost oblivious to her presence, that is until her foot fell onto a branch, sending a soft snapping sound echoing in the silence around her. The Raccoon froze and Eir took her chance, leaping down on it and ending it's existence quickly before it could make too much of a sound. She rested her paw on the carcass and glanced around, searching with all her senses for a sign that any of the pack members had witnessed her kill of their prey. She prayed not.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

ooc: Ok, night!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 pm

ooc//That's okay! But, I think I need to go to bed now, I'm so exhausted! I'll try to be on at some point tomorrow, night!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

ooc: I'm here now! Sorry it took so long. Went out to eat.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

ooc//Hey Neodog! That's alright! (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Ooc: hey Syd. I'll be able to answer p.m but I won't be able to rp. I'm at a friend's house right now. I should be home in 15-20 min.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc//Hey guys! (: I'll be on for the rest of the night if anyone gets here!

Omg, I haven't gone to sleep since Wednesday night!! It's a new record! I'm living off 5 hour energys! But the reason is because last night I went to see the midnight showing of the hunger games! lol, It was so good!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Ooc: I won't be on the whole day. Working on a school project.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Hooc: Sorry to hear that Autumn! Hopefully time will just fly by!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 am

ooc;;
Just a heads up. I wont be on at all tomorrow. I've got to work from 7:45 am to 10pm. Sad
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm

ooc: Sure, I'll bring out Saara again.

bic: The sad Aussie was strolling through the forest once more. She didn't know why. It could be dangerous and she could be next but something urged to her to leave the camp.She just just assumed it was her mind telling her to calm down. "I must protect Aiden and Ace. I would bloody hate myself if my rugrats died.What kind of ma would I be?" She continued to mumble to herself, saying her worries out loud.She was oblivious to the fresh new scent in the air.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Ooc:
Well Nova is just sleeping in the forest, anyone have any open characters to RP with Nova??
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Ooc: that's cool lol it's happened to most of us before. I remember a time when me and Mint would wonder if Syd fell aslp again whenever she disappeared xD

So far Austumn created 2 characters: Amon and Eir. They interrupted the funeral and Falcon told them to leave. Axel mouthed to Eir to stay and she caught his message. Dante figured out what Axel was up to and he wants to go with him to talk to Eir.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Ooc:
Someone catch me up on whats going on in RP?
Sorry I left so suddenly last night, I fell asleep.
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am

ooc: Good night Autumn ^^
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 am

ooc;;
Anyways, Off to bed I go as well. Night all!!!
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

ooc;;
I'm a born multitasker, and I love to write Smile I guess that's why it's good for me. Ah, It is 12.... Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 am

ooc: Ok, bye Syd! I probably won't be on at all tomorrow. Going to a friend's house to work on a project.

I don't think I can. Normally while I roleplay I'm doing other stuff so it would just make things difficult for me as it is lol
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:06 am

ooc;;
It's not hard because It's on two different sites. It would be hard if they were both on Neo and I kept having to sign in and out, but I can handle multiple RP's at a time.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 am

ooc: Are you in two guilds then? If you are that's cool but personally I don't think I can catch up with the roleplay of two guilds haha

bic: Dante had walked over to be next to Axel.He quickly nudged his brother and looked at him, indicating he knew what he was doing. He saw the female pause and her tail flick. He would have passed that as nothing but when he looked at Axel momentarily he was not just looking at her, but he seemed focus on her.He suspected his brother had somehow communicated with the female. Even if he was completely wrong he wanted to talk to her nonetheless. She seemed interesting. Her scent was different.There was another dog with her he sensed. Any observer can tell she was the leader, despite not seeing the companion. Only the leader would represent the group and that is what she just did, in a respectful manner should he add.Not only that was she was starving and tired. Her eyes were dull, as well as her coat. She seemed disproportion somehow. Perhaps it was how oddly skinny she looked for a dog of her size and youth.

Anayu grunted.Happy she was leaving.She was about to threaten the female what would happen if she continued to lurk their territory but she thought better of it. Her father wouldn't be happy of such behavior. Falcon made it clear not to linger any longer here.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

Ooc//I’m sorry guys, I have to go to bed now! It’s 12:00 a.m! XD I won’t be able to get on tomorrow night, but I will in the afternoon!

Bic//Axel gritted his teeth. At first he thought she hadn’t caught his message, but he took that flick of her tail as a sign she had picked up on it. “Let’s head back to camp…” Axel said, he wanted to get away from them so he could follow the female, but with Anayu and Falcon here, he knew both of them would not approve, especially right now, with all that was going on…call it immature, but Axel felt he needed to. He had just promised his dead mother he would continue to make her proud…he hoped she approved of what he was thinking. He began to make his way back to camp, glancing over his shoulder to make sure his family was following after.

Falcon watched the female be on her way…he turned slowly, glancing back a few times at the direction she had come from…in another instant, the thought of the stranger was out of his mind. He had so many other things to be concerned with now, that he really had no time to bother with a few outsiders that had accidentally wandered into the territory. He just hoped they would heed his warning…if Falcon caught their scent again, he would be harsh on them.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum