Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  syd Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

ooc//Ugh, I had to work soo late again XP Sad

bic//Axel was glad Dante had offered to show the younger of the two dogs away to hunt...he wasn't sure that young dog would be happy to hear what he was about to say. He shook his head after Eir's comment about his father warning her to leave. "I know what he said, but for your own safety I won't let you listen to him...let me explain. It's really not safe for you at all to be anywhere near our territory by yourselves right now, even if you are out of the actual territory, you still won't be safe...there are these dangerous wolves about right now, they call themselves the night watchers. They can practically make themselves invisible by disguising their scents, and they have abilities far beyond those of any regular dog, or wolf even. They have terrorized our pack before, and they are out for blood. It's a sport for them. Just last night...they killed my mother...I don't want you to feel like I'm trapping you, but already it is late afternoon...you won't have enough time to make it safely away if you try to leave the territory tonight. It's safety in numbers, so I'm inviting you and your companion to stay with my pack tonight...I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to a pretty face like yours." He flashed a charming smile at her, trying to ease the situation.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Dante was pleased the female gave her approval. After they walked a little ways away from their 'elders' he paused."Can hear that scampering? It's a rabbit. You can kinda tell by the small soft thumps on the ground", he explained to Amon."Before we hunt we always have to be aware of wind. Luckily today it is in our favor". Dante spread his legs shoulder length then he slowly and gently lowered himself.He looked at his companion, telling him it is his turn to get into the hunter's position.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm

He was sure his eyes grew wide as saucers as the young pup offered to teach him a thing or two. He knew a decent amount from watching Eir, but Eir wasn't the greatest at hunting this terrain. Even if both of them were merely novice hunter's in this terrain, the two of them would make at least an intermediate level hunting pair. He nodded furiously but the paused, turning to look at Eir for approval, though even if she had said no he most likely would have found a way to go anyways. Eir turned away from Axel to look Amon over, examining his pleading gaze. The pup didn't even have to say anything for her to see what he wanted. "Go on, but stay close." She said, nudging him along before turning back to the older male. Amon grinned and followed Dante away from the two larger dogs. "This is going to be great!" he cheered, flicking his tail from side to side.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

ooc: That really sucks, Autumn! I hate it when that happens :/

It's alright Syd Smile

Dante answered his question, hoping it was clear."A rookie is an apprentice who is assigned a mentor. During the first 6 moons you just enjoy your puppy-hood, then on the day you turn 6, you are given a mentor who is a Guardian, a rank that means you have finished and passed your training. That mentor teaches the basics of surviving, like hunting and combat. Even wisdom gets passed on". He smiled, not only because he is proud of his pack's system of organization, but also because his mentor will be his big brother. Soon he heard Eir answer his question, but before he can ask another, Axel caught up with them. He took the scolding, merely waiting to reply as he apologized and the two eldest talked among themselves.As he waited he turned to Amon. "How about I teach you how to crouch and stalk while Eir and Axel are talking?" he asked him.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Eir felt her muscles tense as the scent of another dog hit her head on as they walked. She disregarded Amon and Dante's conversation and froze in her paw steps, taking a moment to file the scent away with the memory it was connected with. Finally she could recognize the scent to be faintly of Dante and assumed it to be the eldest of the three siblings. She had been wondering when he was to come. She glanced back at the two pups just as Axel burst into view, out of breath and seemingly irritated at his younger counterpart. She felt a smirk tugging her muzzle as Axel scolded Dante and halfway didn't expect the young pup to heed his words. Dante seemed far to independent and wise beyond his age. Finally as the male turned to her she dipped her head in a greeting gesture before relaxing back to her haunches, curling her fluffed tail around her legs. " I apologize for any trouble we have caused you. I am Eir and this is Amon. You are right, we were in need of food, though I do believe your brave little brother has volunteered to help us in that area." She paused grinning at Dante and Amon before taking on a more serious look and turning back to the male, hushing her voice to a soft whisper. She always tried to shield Amon from the worries of adults. She didn't want to cause him fear or worry. "We cannot stay. Your father has already told us to leave. If we were to stay and an ill-willed member of your pack was to run across us the outcome would not fare well." She replied, tucking her ears against her head. Maybe Axel would be able to help them somehow.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:57 pm

ooc//Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday! This weekend has been so busy for me! lol

bic//Axel had been distracted by his father talking to him about plans of what to do about the night watchers, and how they should protect the pack. He'd thrown in some input, but he been distracted mostly with the thought of going out into the forest to meet the female they had confronted. What had made him even more nervous though was when Dante went off by himself to find her! He'd tried to motion to him not to go alone, but Falcon had then began talking to him, so there was nothing he could do. He was finally free from the conversation now, and he bolted out into the forest. "Dante you little brat! You should have waited for me!" He mumbled under his breath as he ran. He caught their scents...they were still in the territory, and they had gone hunting apparently by the faint smell of blood. Finally he caught up to them...he slowed down to a trot, catching his breath before approaching...he stood tall. "Dante! You should have waited for me!" He looked sternly at his little brother, and Dante should know why that would be so concerning at the moment. He then looked to the two dogs, but he looked at the female before he spoke, because he assumed she was the one in charge. "Sorry I'm late, I got held up back in the camp...but I'm glad your still here. I wanted you two to stay because I could tell you were both in need of food, and your not safe around these parts alone right now..." It was true, Axel had told them to stay because there was a great chance that if they were still alone tonight, and around their territory, the night watchers would get them...that of course hadn't been the only reason...but Axel didn't say anything else on the matter.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 am

ooc;;
Ugh! I typed up a really nice post and my internet went out right as I sent it and I lost it!!!

bic;;

Amon stared at Dante wide eyed as they casually made their way further into the forest "A Rookie? What's that?" he quizzically tilted his head to one side. Amon had never been in a pack. He had been born into the gang, yes, he knew that much, but his mother had never let him set foot near their lands for fear of his safety. "Do all packs have Rookies?" He added, sniffing the ground like he had seen Eir do so many times.

Eir watched the two pups as they conversed about Rookies. She too did not know exactly what this rank was. In her small group there was merely the ranks that were assigned by their position on the team. Wherever their master positioned them was where they stayed, at least until their master passed into the afterlife. Then the hierarchy fell, leaving them to what was surely their own demise. She walked in her memories for a moment before wrestling her attention back to the two pups, Dante and Amon. She glanced down at Dante as he asked of the pack they belonged to. She paused, trying to decide if she wanted to burden the young pup with such matters as to their origin. She decided to keept it simple. " No, Dante, we do not have a pack at this time." /Though the leader didn't seem very welcoming of us anyhow/ She thought to herself.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am

ooc: It's ok. Sorry for the late reply.

bic: Saara believed the look of confusion was genuine. "You look hungry. You might be able to stay for a day to regain your strength." As she walked away she turned.Nova was still standing there."You want to get fed don't you? " she asked. Saara soon realized Falcon may not be in the mood. Well she did tell her 'might'. If Falcon did not allow it she can send her to Duke's warehouse. For sure they would take her in.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 am

Nova Looked at the stranger like she was crazy, "Sent here? By Who?"
She asked "I mean... No, No one sent me. " She Said as she sat down and curled her tail around her paws.

Ooc:
Sorry its so short, I am Multitasking.
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Saara heard her stomach. Now she really wanted to help her." Were you sent here? Answer honestly", she commanded. She soon began to regain her old self, before she was a mother.She stood tall and confident, her eyes giving the message she better not lie to her.She had a job to do first, as a mother and a guardian. "I won't hurt you if you cooperate", she added.If she ran she would go after her. If she was part of those devils then this Nova wolf could have information.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Nova hesitated and looked around before answering, "Nova" She said, she didn't want to talk to this stranger for long. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly, she had to find something to eat soon. Nova didn't know what the stranger meant but 'Aurora pack' Buy Nova didn't like the sound of it. Part of Nova told her to run away, the other half told her to hold her ground. Nova didn't know what to do so she decided to stay put and wait to see what happens.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Dante chuckled." Really? I haven't had many lessons. Today I turn into a rookie and begin my official training. My brother, Axel , will be my mentor" he announced. He nodded happily to Amon."Sure! Anyone can learn. Just follow me and careful with your stepping. Took me a month to get use to all the leaves and such". As he ventured further into the forest he asked Eir."What takes you here? Do you not have a pack?" Soon the new dogs will learn he is a curious creature, always asking questions, always wanting to understand pretty much anything that catches his attention.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Amon watched patiently, which was rather unlike him, as the young male dropped to the forest floor and stalked forward,ever so slowly, towards the small flitting creature near the tree. His eyes grew wide and a look of pure excitement crossed his features as the young male pounced upon the squirrel, taking it's life. "Whoa! Can you show me how to do that?" He asked excitedly, looking down at the squirrel by his feet.

Eir smiled as the young male re-approached them with the lanky creature tucked neatly within his jowls. He had grown up in the shelter of the forest obviously, for not a bit of his hunting technique seemed strained in the least "That was a great kill, Dante. Very well done." She praised the pup, looking down at the squirrel then back to the pup, blinking before clearing her throat, thinking of matters that she knew she could not concern the pup with. Things such as why they had been turned away so readily from their pack.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Saara jumped, startled by the sudden voice.When she looked she saw a young wolf.She was pretty around the face, her left ear was burned.She wanted to be nice but with the Night Watchers return she had to be cautious."Saara, guardian of the Aurora Pack. Who are you?" Part of her told her to take in this helpless female, but another part of her told her to protect her family and pack.She hid her internal struggle and appeared calm and collective.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Dante shrugged."Just anything that comes our way", he said. Dante observed the foliage and broken twigs scattered too messily, even for the forest."It's easy to hunt in the forest. Just takes a few tech-" he stopped talking. He quickly snapped his head around. A squirrel, stupidly searched for food near the 3 dogs.He lowered into a crouch. His fur gently touching the forest floor, his paws as light as he can manage. Slowly, he came closer to the gray fur creature.His eyes never leaving the target.When he reached behind a small patch of newly grown flowers, he paused. The squirrel came closer, picking up an acorn.It was too busy examining and biting the nut to notice Dante. Within a second he pounced. He came back to Eir and Amon with a dead squirrel. He dropped it by their paws.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Bic:
Nova woke with a star as she heard foot steps pad behind the tree where she slept. She jumped to her paws and glanced around the trees thick trunk, She quickly pulled her head away when she saw a figure walk past her. She felt her heard start pumping in her chest, she swallowed hard and peeked around the once more. But this time she didn't keep quiet, "Who's there?" She asked then pressed herself to the ground, hoping to hide herself in the leaves around her, it was no use. She perked up and sat as tall as she could when she saw the stranger turn and look at her.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Eir huffed at the small pup, ready to turn down his offer to save her own pride, but she feared she may wound his feelings in doing so. With a soft sigh she looked to Amon, who now seemed to be his old chipper self since finally eating and knew she could not refuse. Amon wouldn't allow her to dismiss another pup for no good reason. " Dante, I would be honored if you would help us hunt." She replied with gleaming eyes. Amon pranced a circled around Eir before plopping down beside her once again. He was going to get another lesson in hunting, though he knew hunting lessons frustrated Eir in this terrain. She was so sure footed on flat open land, but place her in the middle of the forest and she was practically as helpless as a pup. " What are we hunting?" He asked, pointing his gaze at Dante.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

He nodded to them both."Nice to meet you. My brother, Axel, would have come but he was taking too long so I came by myself". As he spoke he realized he had to explain why he wished to meet them. That would be difficult because he himself didn't know why he searched for them."I can help you hunt if you wish.It would be risky to go pack to camp and give you what we have.I can see you're both hungry so I would not mind to help you catch food", he told them.He took a good look at Amon. He seemed very nice. Though looks can be deceiving, something told him he can trust these two. Hopefully this wasn't a mistake.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Eir felt her body relax as the pup from earlier in the day emerged from the shrubs. Was this why the eldest sibling had told her to wait? For a pup? she thought skeptically to herself. Her eyes scanned over the small canine and she sized him up, she figured she probably had more of a threat from their dinner than this small creature. She listened patiently, carefully taking down his name, Dante. Of course, he had told her earlier, though she had not returned his gesture with her own name at that point, seeing as how she was so rudely intercepted.

She stared at him for a moment longer before nodding to him " I am Eir. I apologize for lingering longet than we should have, however, we are tired and cannot travel very fast." Her voice rang out strong and confident but wavered slightly as the bush behind her shuffled and Amon appeared, his tongue rasping over his muzzle to remove the remnants of his much needed meal. " I'm Amon." He barked, looking at the pup, whom was about his size, though a couple of moons younger than he was. He easily managed to avoid Eir's glare as he watched the pup. Why had such a young pup come to find them alone?
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm

His ears perked when he heard so many sounds. Obviously they aren't accustomed to this kind of environment he thought to himself. The scents became fresher. Within moments he met the female from before.His mother twitched to a small smile. He did not want to appear too eager and end up scaring them away."Hi....um, I'm Dante. Remember?" he said.He quickly glanced at her body language. "I mean no harm. I'm only 6 moons after all, barely any training, and I'm outnumbered", he told her. The other scent told him the companion was hiding under the bush. Also he noted the female was guarding him.Soon a third scent entered his nose. Raccoon.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Saara desperately looked under every bush and every patch of flowers she saw." Ace? Where are ya?" No one has seen her son all day. A while back she had lost his scent. It was odd. Where could he possibly be? As she looked she almost bumped into another dog. It was her other son, Aiden. "Have ya seen your brother?" she asked him. Aiden nodded his head."He went to the river with Parvati", he said. The frantic mother's heart slowed.She thanked Aiden then continued to walk through the forest.She needed to take a stroll to calm herself down further."When I get back I need to talk with him", she mumbled to herself. Ace was always a troublesome pup. As every parent wished, she hoped it was just a phase.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Eir suddenly went rigid at the sound of barking coming from the direction on the pack. They must have caught on to her hunt. She was about to turn around and disappear with her catch when she remember Amon was still asleep under the bush, though she was sure that the sudden, loud barking had shaken him awake. In a rush of desperation to get to him before the other wolf, she grabbed her catch and bolted, not caring how loudly she was blundering through the woods. She figured it would take her a long while to get used to the forest anyhow.

Amon had bolted upright, knocking his head on a low branch as loud puppish barking tossed him out of his dreams, dreams of his mother, her sweet milky scent and the love she had shown him. Oh how he wished to be buried back in them but apparently this wolf had other plans. He flitted his gaze from side to side, searching for Eir. How long had he slept? How far could she have gone? Quickly he backed farther into the bush to conceal himself, just in the same moment the Eir burst from a clump of trees. She grouched down, poking her nose under the bush and shoving the raccoon towards him "Eat, quietly." She order before seating herself protectively in front of the bush to await the stranger.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Ooc:
sure!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm

ooc: Any of my characters are free. Want me to bring out Saara again to find Nova?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Ooc:
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on the last few days, I'm here now, who wants to RP? :3
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum