Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Kayle remained a good distance away from her to respect her personal space."That's right. He will officially begin his training". He noticed her son was away."I hope your son has found peace here. It must be quite a change from city to forest. It does take awhile to get use to all the smells and sounds". Kayle then realized there was a scent of lavendar,"Either a pretty girl like you have a delightful scent or... Kokoro ", he said when he identified the other scent," has given you some lavender plants.I choose option one", he grinned.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 pm

ooc/You're welcome. Most people don't like that sort of music, the second one is softer though.

bic/"He's very kind." Elsie said...trying to muster a weak smile, she wanted to relax...this white wolf was being very kind, she was not used to seeing this sort of compassion from strangers, his eyes were warm a friendly. She shifted her withered and lank body, a bit uncomfortably. "Ceremony?" she questioned. "Oh...I think Dante did mention it...he said he was becoming a rookie..." she didn't know exactly what that was, but she assumed it was the next rank up from being a pup. she figured Ronnie would be considered rookie age too, he was close enough in age to Dante.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Eir walked quietly beside the two brothers, listening the Dante's endless string of questions and Axel's explanations. She let her gaze drift to Amon who held his head high and confident as if the thought of jumping right in to a new pack didn't bother him a single bit, and yet, here she was feeling as if she was treading on a tightrope that got thinner and thinner as the scent's of other dogs bombarded her senses. Each was different, yet they were all the same, the signature of a pack dog. They all smelled similar in a way. She flattened her ears, trying her best to hide the anxiety that was slowly rising against her chest. She watched Amon move closer to Dante as if the other pup had quickly became his new best friend " Are you /sure/ about this?" She asked softly, letting her fur brush against Axel's as they walked.

Last edited by Autumn on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Kayle entered, all smiles."Hello, I'm Kayle. I heard our young Dante brought you two here. I hope he didn't bring you both any trouble. It's hard to contain pups when they are energetic as he". His soft brown eyes looked kindly at her, acknowledging what he had heard was correct, more or less, she appeared calmer than he thought and yet she was still cautious."Will you two be staying for the ceremony?" he asked.

Saara nodded, to tell her she had heard her response."Then you'll fit in well with our older pups". Eventually they got to the camp." I'll lead you to the prey pile. Excuse any looks that comes your way. Our pack is a bit cautious today".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 pm

ooc//Woah, pretty hardcore Tim, but I do like those! (: they have some good beats! lol, thanks for those suggestions!

And I like any genre really, except for country! I like the new age rock, as long as there are guitars I usually like it! ^-^
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Nova thought for a moment, "Umm...8 moons I think?" she barked, unsure if that was correct. "Ya, that's about wight!" She said, offering a slight smile.
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 pm

bic/Elise lifted her head when she heard a calm sounding voice at the entrance of the den..."Yes." she replied, a bit meekly. She didn't recognize the voice as the dog who had come in before, so she knew it must be another one of the pack members...whomever it was, he sounded kind, but Elise tensed slightly...it's what instincts told her to do.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 pm

ooc//Sure Syd...I don't know if you'll like these bands/songs, but these are some of my favorite songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA (Suicide Silence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzpFMbgiUY (Get Scared)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQUyeQf01Q (Woe is me)
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm

ooc: What genre do you like? I mostly hear 80's rock and metal a little of 70's and 90's that I know of.

bic: Dante nodded.He understood his dad wouldn't be in the best of moods. It's hard to be leader, a grieving mate, and a father in the same time. He never realized how difficult his father's job was. Dante knew his sister dreamed of taking over one day, but was she ready? She did seem to let her emotions take over today. He wouldn't say anything though. Who wouldn't be upset when their mother dies?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Kayle had heard about the strangers. What exactly he heard was that there was a frightened mother from the city with her son. He thought that maybe he can cool her worries. "Hopefully the event with Rine didn't gave her the wrong idea", he told himself. He stood at the front entrance,then spoke."May I come in?" in his usual calm, soothing voice.

ooc: Again sorry for my absences, hard to to prevent burning food and rp in the same time lol Especially when I'm mostly a beginner.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:55 pm

ooc//Hey Tim! (: That's ok!

Oh yea! I'm looking for music suggestions, I need some new songs. You guys know any good bands, or songs?
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Axel nodded, "Yes, that makes sense...but we'll have to talk about that later, dad's not going to want to hear it when we get back." Axel said, glancing back at his brother. Axel knew it'd be good for the next generation of rookies to start learning about herbs, none besides the medicine dog rookies usually did, but for the better good of the pack, Axel knew it was a good decision, and he'd make sure his father put that into place later. They were approaching the camp fast, the scent of many dogs filled the air, he wondered it Amon and Eir were getting nervous.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

ooc/Hello everyone. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get on this weekend.

bic//Elise remained inside the shelter of her temporary den. She'd taken the herbs the dog named Kokoro had given to her, and it had helped to calm her nerves a bit. She was able to relax more. She had let Ronnie venture out of the den...now that the dead dog was buried, but she herself remained inside. Nervous, overwrought, and slightly paranoid feelings prevented her from gathering the audacity to leave the den and be surrounded by so many other strangers.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Saara nodded without looking at the young female."Yes, there are a few. Today you will witness one of them beginning their training in a ceremony.Before then I suggest you eat". After a few moments she took a quick glance at her."How old are you, mate?"
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Bic:
Nova trotted to Saara's side, struggling to keep up with her long strides.
"Are there any other pups in the pack?" she asked, stumbling over a rock and nearly bumping into Saara.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Dante, unsatisfied, repeated his first question,"I think rookies should be taught basic medical training. It only makes sense if you really think about, right? We only have 4 medicine dogs and 30 something dogs my guess. They can't be everywhere".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

ooc//Hey guys! I'm back! (: Sorry for the poof!

Yea, that pretty much sums it up Justin. Amon and Eir are going back to camp now with Axel and Dante, and pretty soon, Dante is going to be made a rookie as well! ^-^

bic//"Woah! Slow down Dante, I can't answer that many questions at once." Axel didn't even remember the first string of questions now. "Yes, I'm sure that once...or if Eir and Amon settle in, Falcon will give Amon a mentor, it's only fair." He didn't want to make Eir and Amon feel like they had to stay, which is why he threw in the 'if', but he personally, he wanted them both to stay...he hoped Falcon would see there was no harm in their presence. His father was always overly cautious about strangers, but again, Axel knew they were harmless to the pack.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

ooc: Amon and Eir are going beginning to go to the camp with Axel and Dante.

Nova is still following Saara.

I'll be cooking so excuse my sudden absences.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Ooc:
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile! Justin finished setting my guild up off site.
Catch me up on whats going on in RP? Smile
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Dante leaped in excitement and began to trot pass the group." I get to be a rookie! Tomorrow can you teach me how to fight, Axel? Also do you think I can help out Coralin, Blaze,Reno and Kokoro? You agree with me that all rookies should have basic medical training,right? What if we don't have a medicine dog around? We only have 4! They can't be with us ALL the time! Anayu should talk to dad about that, he always listens to her. Hey! Does this mean Amon gets to be a rookie with me? That'll be so much fun!!! I wonder who his mentor will be, unless it's Eir if she's old enough.Are you listening, Axel? " he asked, ending his long string of questions and comments...for now.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm

ooc//Hey everyone! (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 pm

ooc//Hey Autumn! How's it going?! (:

Ugh! and I have to go now, since it's almost eleven, but I'll post before I go! I should be on tomorrow night!

bic//Axel nodded, "Yea, we should go now...Dante needs to become a rookie soon." He looked at his little brother, and smiled. He turned his gaze back to Amon and Eir. "My father, Falcon, whom you already know is the leader will probably be angry, mostly at me because I let you stay, but I had to, you'd be in a lot of trouble out here alone, especially now. So don't feel bad about whatever his reaction is. I'm doing the right thing, and that's really all I care about, so if he's angry, then fine, let him be angry." he grinned, there was a bit of an egotistical tone to his voice when he said that, but he was sure of himself, and he knew that would only help reassure Amon and Eir. "Camp is this way, follow me." He turned and began heading back in the direction of his pack's camp. Another thought crossed his mind, Anayu, his sister would be angry at him too. She was always the one to 'do the right thing', but this time, Axel was sure he was the one making the right decision.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

ooc;;
Hey! What's happening.

Bic;;
Amon Looked up as the approached the two older wolves, dropping his prized catch at his paws and grinning from ear to ear " Look Eir! I caught a rabbit!" He beamed, looking to Axel before dipping his head "So do we get to stay?" He questioned, his tail wrapping around his body and he prepared for his answer, though Eir looked pleased so that seemed to be a good sign.

Eir smiled at Axel greeted the pups and praised them, and she too offered praise by nuzzling Amons cheek "Good job, your not a little pup anymore." She pointed out, proud of the young-adult wolf he was quickly becoming. She gave him a broad smile and looked back to Axel " Yes, Amon, We are going to stay." She said, trying to contain her excitement. She wasn't exactly sure how to function in a large pack, but she was sure she would easily be able to fit in. Especially with Axel helping her " I really do appreciate this, Axel. Should we go now... go ahead and get this over with?" She asked.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm

ooc//Hey guys! (:

bic//Axel smiled, flattered by her compliment, "Hey, you can stay as long as you want, I won't mind." He saw the two pups were on their way back now. "Besides the fact that we have these damn wolves on our territory again, living in the forest is pretty peaceful, I think you'll like it, you know, if you stay." he said, then winked. He turned his attention to Amon and Dante. "There you two are, took you long enough...but I see you caught some prey, nice job." He complimented them, glad to see his brother was already on his way to becoming a great hunter.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum