Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

ooc: Hello Autumn Smile

bic: Dante chuckled in response to answering his future questions."Interesting.She seems like a good dog". They continued to follow Axel's and Eir's scent until they finally came into view. Dante saw his brother smiling at her, his eyes revealing something different. The pup was confused. He had a suspicion what was happening. I'll just ask him later, he thought.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 am

Amon smirked through the mass of fur "No, Eir and I are not related. She found me when I was just a tiny pup and took me in." He paused, looking at Dante before dropping the rabbit, knowing that the other pups curiosity would drive him to more questions. [i] "I was born in the city, to a pack there, though I'm not sure their name. However I don't think they were a very welcoming bunch. My mother took me away from my siblings and pack and placed me in the forest to hide me away. Apparently, being the runt of the litter was frowned upon. She would bring me food, but over time she stopped coming around. It was around then that Eir found me on her way to the forest and insisted that I come with her." He explained before picking up the rabbit once more and heading towards Eir and Axel's scent.

Last edited by Autumn on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 am

Dante walked with Amon back to Axel and Eir." Are you and Eir siblings? You guys don't really look a like" he asked him." She seems pretty protective over you though and she obviously cares about your well being". He glanced at Amon, waiting for his reply. " Just to warn you, I ask a lot of questions. You'll get use to it", he grinned. He didn't realized he expected them to stay for a long while or permanently in his pack. Dante was really enjoying Amon's company, he just didn't want to say bye yet.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Every inch of Amon beamed with pride at the other pup's praise, straightening his back, lifting his head high and puffing out his chest. "Oh yes! Let's go show them. I'm sure Eir is starting to get worried by now." He knew the husky mix all too well. Eir was extremely protective and could easily worry herself sick over someone she loved. He secured his prize catch between his jowls and headed back in the direction he had come.

Eir felt a smirk pull at the corners of her mouth and let out a soft laugh "Well, Axel, you're quite the charmer I must admit." She began, taking a moment to look over her shoulder for Amon. "The ice is not all that bad. I suppose to each his own. You would prefer the forest because you've grown up here. I know nothing about the forest because I grew up in the northern territories. However, I'm eager to learn my way around the forest. Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two once we settle into the pack." She replied, giving him an honest smile "That is, if we settle in."
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm

"Endless ice? It must have been hard for you to live in that environment." Axel then took note of her thick coat. "Well, maybe not, you sure do have some thick fur." He commented. He hoped he hadn’t offended her by pointing out her clumsiness in the forest…”You know, if I had to live in an iceland, I don’t think I’d survive very long, my short fur wouldn’t keep me warm enough. And since good looks don’t get you anywhere in the game of survival, that wouldn’t help me out either.” He said, a little smile in the corner of his mouth, a sociable look on his face. Pointing out how he would be flawed, or dead for that matter, on her home terrain should offset his previous comment, or at least that’s what he thought. He hoped he was making her feel more comfortable to say the least, once the pups got back, they’d have to return to camp…and he knew how nerve wracking it’d be for them, so he wanted her to feel comfortable around him, so she could at least feel ‘safe’ with him when they got back.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am

ooc//Hey Justin. That's ok, I understand how bad grades can affect your free time. Don't worry about it!

And I'm sorry, I have to go to sleep now. I think I should be able to come on Saturday at some point.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 am

Ooc:
... Sorry I haven't been online lately... I have a bad grade in geography so my parents keep kicking me off the computer and any time I do have I have to spend in the guild I own... Once I get my grades back up I should be a million times more active... I'm just kinda stressed right now...
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:18 pm

ooc//Good! I'm glad you liking the guild. Haha, Syd and Neodog are fun to roleplay with.

Cool! The more characters the better.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 pm

ooc;;
I love it here! *hughs everyone* It's awesome.
Once I get Eir and Amon settled I plan of creating one or two more characters.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

ooc//I can see your characters are busy right now, I guess I should wait to roleplay with them then, haha.

Are you liking it here so far?
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

ooc;;
Well I thank ye kindly Smile
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 pm

ooc//Hello Autumn, nice to meet you as well. I was reading up on some of the stuff that I missed, your roleplay posts are very good!
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

ooc;;
Been good. Nice to meet you Tim. I'm Autumn.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

ooc//Hey guys! I'm sorry I wasn't on this week. How's everyone been?
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: I won't be here tomorrow and maybe Saturday. Staying over at a friend's to finish an English project.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Dante sprinted over to his comrade, a smile glued on his mug."Nice, Amon! I bet Eir will be proud! Let's go back so you can show her your catch", he suggested. The forest pup was so proud of him. He wasn't use to this type of terrain but he proved he can quickly adapt and learn the skills needed. A thought then came to him,Is this how it feels like to be a mentor? If so, I definitively can't wait to be a guardian! Another reason to work harder.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 pm

"Axel." Eir tossed the name around as if tasting it to see how she liked it. After a moment of silence she deemed it a good name and nodded to him "I like your name too." She admitted, listening to him speak. He was being so generous, and yet his words concerning the noise she so obviously made set her fur burning in embarrassment. She scowled, ready to throw back a snarky remark but decided to hold her tongue. She couldn't deny her awkwardness in the forest, even though it burned her for it to be pointed out. "I come from the norther territories, the endless ice." She explained, turning to look back in the direction in which they had traveled, perhaps hoping to see some of her beloved snow, but all she could see was trees, endless trees. She released a sigh and turned back to the male.

Amon nodded but froze as the rabbit came in sight. Its tawny brown fur blended in with the dark tan of the leaves on the forest floor, yet he could easily note the flick of it's large ears. His multicolored gaze shifted back to Dante who was staring at the rabbit as well, yet motioning to him to make the move towards it. Amon's stomach twisted as he realized that the other male wanted him to make the kill. He would do his best. His body fell to the ground as he crept in steady, flowing movements, inching closer and closer to the hare until he was in striking distance. In barely noticeable movements he flicked his ears back and took a timid step forward. 'crack' It was the softest sound, yet just enough to alert the creature to his presence. He watched as the rabbit began it's escape. No! He wasn't going to let it get away. This was his chance. He leapt, throwing his weight forward and grasping the rabbit by it's hind leg. The rabbit screamed but it was short lived as Amon's jowls wrapped around it's neck, snapping it's trachea. Amon sat up, a broad smile waxing across his muzzle "I did it!" He managed to yell through the mass of carcass.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

"Hm, that's an unusual name, I like it." Axel said, he noticed how grateful she looked, and was glad he had come back to help her. Her look was sincere too, Axel knew she was no harm. His father would not approve of his actions, but Axel wasn't concerned about it...he'd disobeyed his parents since he was a pup. "I'm Axel, if my brother Dante didn't already tell you that. So your obviously from out of the area, you were a tad noisy moving through the forest." He gave a good-humored smile. "Where'd you come from?" he asked.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 am

The concentrated pup waited for a moment to answer, staring at the white rabbit, checking to see if it remained unaware."Um......I'd say 30-35 dogs". His heart rate increased as they came closer. He remembered his sister telling him he must remain calm. Prey can sense tension in the air.To prevent the event of their food from running, he signaled Amon to go for the kill by the thrust of his head toward the rabbit, his eyes never once leaving it.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Amon watched every move that Dante made, and copied him down to the flex of his muscle. He wanted to be a great hunter, a dog that would provide for other's in the best way possible. "How many are in your pack?" He asked in a hushed voice as the crept forward towards the rabbit's burrow.

Eir gave a slowly forming smirk at the male. His kindness definitely touched her, she had never seen such from her own pack. It had seemed more of an every-dog-for-itself world, and yet here this male was ready to put his own neck on the line for her and Amon. Why if she hadn't any self restraint at all should would have tackled the male simply from pure thankfulness. " Your generosity means so much. Thank you!" She dipped her head graciously. " I am Eir. The pup traveling with me is Amon, I found him on the outskirts of the town as I passed through." She added.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Saara leaded the female through her home."My pack lives in this forest.My leader will not be happy during these times to bring a stranger, but you are weak and in danger if you stay.You shall eat and rest. Tomorrow when you are strong you may have to leave in the morning". She had to be strong and strict. She is only a guardian, she does not have the say whether or not someone may stay for long periods of time. Dante already brought 2 street dogs, who will hopefully leave today. Hopefully her grief stricken leader will be generous."Where are your parents, if I may ask. You look a little young to be on your own".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Bic:
Nova looked around, "Umm, sure..." She said warily she was not about to pass on a free meal "where is everyone else? Where do they live?" she asked and stumbled to her paws. Her paws ached and she felt dizzy when she stood, maybe she would feel better when she had some food in her stomach.
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Dante smiled in approval."Rabbits have big ears. That means they can hear really good. They also have big feet so they are fast. I only caught one once. Maybe it'll be twice today. Anyway, the hardest part is being light on your feet and staying in balance. Walk slow and never keep your eyes off your prey but you have to use your other senses to be aware of stuff like wind, other prey, or possible danger". Dante knew that sound like a lot of 'book-keeping' but it was easier than it seemed. He slowly and lightly moved forward, keeping himself hidden among the many plants.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Axel smiled a bit again, satisfied with her answer. He could see she was a little thrown off by what he said last, but, in is eyes that was a good response. "He'll be angry, I know he will, he can usually keep himself calm, but I know that he will understand later why I asked you two to stay...if anything did end up happening to you, and we found out I know that he would feel bad. But I truly am concerned that if you don't stay with us tonight, you will be in danger. You and your buddy can stay in my den...what's your name by the way?" he asked her.

ooc//I'll be back at 9 tonight guys! I have work!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 am

Amon flicked his ears forward, clearly hearing the soft pitter-patter of tiny paws. He had heard that sound plenty of times before. As the young male talked of wind he nodded. Many a times he had seen Eir take the long way around to prey just to have the wind blowing in her face instead of at her back. Now he understood why. The wind would have carried her scent straight to her prey alerting it of her presence. He had gotten distracted for a moment, but straightened up as the male crouched into a hunter's position. Amon studied his pose before flattening his tail and body in the same manner as Dante had done and waited for his next instruction.

Eir sat silent and still, listening to the words of the brute as he spoke of terrible creatures that they had branded Night Watchers. The name didn't sound all that terrible, honestly it sounded like a night patrol of pack members, though as he explained further she could understand his fear, and her own fear, for Amon, growing in the pit of her stomach. She watched him as he spoke, The way he held himself, obviously commanding,t here was no doubt he was the next in line to the Hierarchy. At his last sentence, she felt her ears grow hot. If it had not been for the mass of fluffy fur, she would have surely turned red in the face with a blush. She cleared her throat, obviously thrown off guard by the male's charming tone before continuing. "I don't wish to cause anymore trouble for you. Your father would surely be mad to find you've gone behind his back, would he not? However, I will accept your offer, if it will not cause you problems." She blinked, watchign him closely.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum