Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Lotus dropped the subject about Duke. She could read him like a book. "Let's go then!" She ran after the scents. That was one thing that popped out from the other scents.

Aiden heard someone coming.He sat next to Kokoro. "There's someone coming", he tried to tell him over the cheers and howls, but in the same time not letting anyone overhear and begin a panic attack.Kokoro went to check it out, assuring the young rookie he'll be back. He stepped aside from the large crowd.He right away recognized the scents."Hello Venom, Lotus. Long time no seen". He tried to sound happy but he knew he had to break the news. Both the two dogs had history with Rine.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 pm

ooc: Oh okay, that's perfectly fine. Smile Just make sure he knows my rp is a bit rusty. xDD
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Venom nodded and quickly finished it off with a few ravenous bites. At the mention of his son, Venom's face went from pride to sad to emotionless in a blink of an eye. He loved his son dearly, that would never change and he was very proud that his son was a great leader, he was doing wonderful. But, he hardly ever saw him which hurt. However, he would not let anyone see how his son made him feel. They might think he went weak again like he did when they became allies with the forest pack. No. He could never let that happen again. "It runs in his genes." He nodded not daring to say anything else about the topic. Even Rine was a born leader he admitted to himself. "Look, we're close." The scent of many dogs filled his nose and he had to take a deep breath to make his ruffled fur go back down.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

ooc: Yo, Shadow. if you get the feeling we're being watched or see we have a guest here, that's just my friend checking out the site. He wants to join but he has no rp expericence, some acting,but no writing.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Lotus didn't argue. They were both stubborn, but today her stomach won. She happily took a great few bites. After a few moments she left the rest for him."I'll eat later. I'm not that hungry", she smiled. She looked around. Everything was at peace. She likes it here for that reason. No violence, no hate. "Have you visited Duke, lately? He seems to be doing alright as leader. Lucky for him he found loyal members so quick. He's a natural leader".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Venom slowly moved through the trees, barely letting his paws touch the ground as he searched where the rabbit was. Glancing back he realized Lotus was waiting for him to do it, giving her a slight nod of his head he followed the scent. He almost tripped over a twig and cursed at himself for being so clumsy. He wasn't used to all the undergrowth and uneven ground; the alleys were filled with mostly flat concrete and very little items to trip over. Stifling a growl of annoyance he continued until he could make out the shape of a small creature laying under a bush. It's floppy ears moved as it detected noises, still it did not run. Darting forward Venom snapped his jaws around the rabbits body, ending its life with a quick snap. The coppery taste filled his mouth as he pushed his way back to Lotus. "You can eat first." He mumbled as he dropped it next to her.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Lotus lost some of her sense of smell. The smell of rabbit took her awhile to receive.By the time she noticed it seemed like Venom was already searching for it. She sat there.She wasn't needed, he seemed to have it under control. And he is the leader, he liked doing things on his own.Lotus thought about how he could act so friendly to his sister's pack and his mate, Falcon. She knew eventually he would plan to kill them. But he found it difficult to do so because his gang is blood related to Rine. She knew she would have to talk with him. It would be hard but sacrifices must be made, it wasn't fair to him.My idea of fair is letting him slaughter my sister's pack. She would kill Venom, no matter their history. And I wouldn't be much of a support. It'll only confuse my pups. He deserves better. Venom needs a real gang she thought to herself as she watched the doberman hunt.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

ooc: Mwahahahaha, I'm bring evil Venom back. Very Happy I just have to nail his personality again. :/

Bic: Venom followed after her quickly. He would go with her to see the pack, he would act as friendly as he did when they were allies. But soon they will be enemies again. But first he needed to come up with a plan. Might as well go see how they fair first. However, the thought of seeing his ex-mate didn't appeal him very much "A rabbit sounds like a wonderful treat." He agreed not really paying attention, his thoughts were filled with other ideas.
As they reached the forest the fresh wind blew through his fur, sending fresh wind straight down to his lungs. Lifting his face to the sunlight he let it sink in for a few seconds before following after Lotus again. "I think I smell prey." The scent of an animal reached his nose a second later he identified it as a rabbit. His sense weren't as great here in the forest, he was used to the city scents, but if he concentrated he could usually pick out different scents in the trees and identify it.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

ooc: You mean Venom xD

bic: Lotus grinned."Now you're talking! Let's go to the forest. I want to visit my sister and my nephew, if you don't mind". She didn't think he did. After all he suggested to go to the forest, where he knows her family is. Already she was headed toward the path they usually take to get there. "Maybe we can kill of a rabbit before we enter their territory. I could use some fresh meat".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Venom gave her and understanding smile. He wasn't too happy about it, they hardly had enough food to spare. But, he would let it slide this time. Standing up, stretching his limbs and shaking out his pelt he turned to her. "Well, then lets go." He was getting a bit stir crazy himself just sitting around. They needed to do something for a while. "I could use an adventure. We can go to the fountain or we could go to the forest." He shrugged. "Your choice. I'm good with either." He wouldn't mind getting a bit of fresh air from the forest. He loved the city and would never live in the forest, but every once in a while even he needed to get away from the stale and dirty alleys. On the other hand getting a nice drink from the cold fountain sounded great too.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 pm

The old dog smiled at her companion." Thanks. I've been good. I'm sorry again Aspen brought a stranger over to eat with us while you were away. You know she can be troublesome". She sighed.She looked around her surroundings. She the the usual brick or some type of stone. All smeared and caked in grime and dirt with the occasional blood splattering. The rusted metal bins attracted flies and hungry trespassers. And the roars of cars screamed into her ears. "I'm just bored. I may be old bones but this old girl can sure use some adventure like the old days".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

ooc: Hopefully. Very Happy
Wow, I just looked over my dogs information, and wow, I seriously need to re-do those!
P.s. I might be a bit rusty, I haven't roleplayed in a while. XD

Bic: A muscular, black and brown doberman sat on top of a dumpster, eying his group of dogs with a strange look upon his face. His gang and him had been keeping a low profile for way to long. It was high time they got back to their old ways. Leaping down from the metal pedestal, his muscles rippling as he did, he slowly approached Lotus. He heard her say something but only caught the word Rine, it was a shame they were related, he could never really ask her to help him fight the pack as long as her sister was there. Venom may have an evil streak inside him but he would never ask his gang members to fight someone they cared for. Rolling his eyes to himself he sat down next to her. "Great catch." He commented to the pile of food. "How have you been lately?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm

ooc: Alright! With you here and 2 new members maybe we can get some new blood in the gang.

bic: Lotus came back with a prize wrapped by her jowls. It was the best hunt for food in her life. She found some pretty good tender steaks, a few sausages, and a half eaten hamburger. She dropped them all on there small food pile. She felt energetic today despite her age. She missed the adventures she would get into with her brother, how she missed him so. "I wonder how Rine is doing?" she asked herself, very unaware of her little sister's fate.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 pm

ooc: Hmmm... The gang sounds great right now. Very Happy I'd love to rp Kokoro and Shadow, but if their doing the ceremony we can wait to do it later.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

ooc: Hey Shadow! What would you like to rp? As I informed you right now the pack is celebrating Dante's ceremony. The gang is definitely available to rp.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

ooc: *Tackle hugs Syd* I'm sorry to hear about all the work, that sux. :/

Yep, Shadow and Venom are back, plus me and Syd never really finished our Seth and Coralin scene. Wink \
Oh how I've missed roleplay!!!!
If anyone gets on, I should be on for quite a while today. Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 pm

ooc: Sorry to hear that Syd! Worry about work right now. That's more important and try not to stress so much!

Yay! Venom's back!!! Also Kokoro gets his mate back xD He's turned into a workoholic, it's terrible 0.0 Shadow needs to get him to relax.

Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

ooc//Hey Shadow!!!! Very Happy Ahh! I missed you! I'm glad you go the internet!!!! Hahah, you did miss quite a bit!

Also, sorry I haven't been on this week, I've had work literally every night! DX One of my coworkers got fired, so now I have to work more to take her place until we can hire someone new, but I don't know when that's going to happen :/
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

ooc: *tackle hugs Neodog* I missed you guys so freaking much it wasn't funny!
I'm so excited I got the internet I cried. XDD
Okay, well I'll let one of you guys bring up to date whenever. I feel like bring Venom back into roleplay *waggles eyebrow*

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I called Venom, Viper on mistake. XD I have no idea where that came from. 0.0)
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:27 am

Ooc: SHADOW!!!!!! You're back!! I missed you so much!

Yep, we have 2 new members: justin and Autumn Smile we're in the middle of a plot. Later tonight or tomorrow I'll catch you up. Or Syd can if she comes on before me.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

ooc: Whoa. 0.o When did we get new people? (I guess I was gone longer than I thought. *scolds self*)
Hello, people I don't know, I'm Shadow.
I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth for a while. D:
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 pm

ooc: Guess what! I got the internet!!!!!!! Literally like two seconds ago. That means I'll be on again. Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Ooc: I just remembered, you still need to appoint someone appointee

Bic: Kayle chanted along with Axel,"Dante! Dante!" Anayu barked in excitement. Dante couldn't believe the whole pack was chanting his name. He knew this was part of the ceremony, but to have it actually happening and to hear his name shouted among his packmates made him feel even prouder to be apart of such a glorious family. Everyone supprted him. It gave him the confidence and courage to work harder than he planned because he knew he not only had his big brother's help, but the rest of the pack's help. Each and every one of them wanted their own youths to grow up strong and each were more than willing to make that happen. Caught in the excitement he howled in joy.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Falcon looked down at his son proudly. "Dante, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. I know you will train hard and become the best guardian you can be. Already, at such a young age you have shown qualities that only the finest of guardians posses. Your mentor will be Axel." He looked back at the crowd towards Axel. "Axel, teach him everything you know. Pass on to him your strength and courage. You'll have a part in shaping the guardian he becomes, and I know you will do great." He looked back at Dante. "Dante, you are now an official apprentice."

Axel's face was gleaming with joy as he watched his brother become and apprentice. He nodded as his father spoke to him. Once Falcon had finished speaking he barked with joy. "Dante! Dante!" He chanted, rousing the rest of the pack to bark, and celebrate for Dante.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 pm

ooc: Sounds good Syd Smile

bic: Dante stepped up onto the rock.He nearly slipped but recovered smoothly.His muscles tensed with excitement.Today has finally arrived. I will officially begin my training by tomorrow. I hope your looking down on me, mom. I'll make you and dad proud! he thought to himself. Now he stood by Falcon the Leader, not Falcon the Father. He looked all around the camp. He nearly saw most of the pack gathered around just because he stood a few feet higher. His brother gazed at him proudly. His sister appeared to be back to herself. Her smile said it all 'You will become a great guardian, I know it.' A swell of pride rose in him. He never felt so supported in his short lifetime. Nearly everyone grew in anticipation to see their kin begin their journey to become like them, an official protector of the Aurora Pack.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum