Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  syd Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Axel ran over to Kayle’s side, ready to attack the damn dog. “You fucking bastard, who do you think you are?” He snarled in the dog’s face, “If you want to prove anything to anyone, barging in here asking for a fight isn’t really going to win our approval.” He was ready to lunge at the dog if he tried to escape from Kayle’s grasp, or tried to put up another fight. His muscles were tensed, showing just how ready he was, he hoped the dog had some sense not to try and fight back any more.

Parvati nodded, “We’d might as well…maybe that dog will back off if her realizes he can’t possibly fight back against four dogs, I still can’t believe what he’s doing, he’s got to be insane!” she barked, there was a look of excitement in her eyes, not necessarily a good kind though. She got up and ran over towards Axel and Kayle, she stood nearby, but not too close. She barked, letting the intruder know there were more dogs surrounding him.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 am

Eir flicked her ears forward as the sounds from the front of the camp grew louder, but it was a voice she did not know. Then again, she hardly knew any voices around here. "Parvati, do you think we should go check on them, make sure they don't need any help?" She asked softly. Indeed she truly did want to see if they needed help, but she was oddly missing the sight of her new companion as well.

Amon had been studying the camp as Dante and the mysterious wolf talked about Dante's mother. He had been listening, but at the same time he had been nosing around for anything interesting, so it was no surprise when he was slightly startled by the male's question to him. "Oh... We've just arrived not even a full night ago." He replied, finally walking over to the two of them and sitting down.

Last edited by Autumn on Sun May 06, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 2:01 am

"True. It isn't really much of a worry but you can't ignore the possibility. It's always there. Mom is head guardian, that enough tells me she's a good fighter, dad is a medicine dog so he won't be seeing much fighting. It's pretty much just us siblings. I mostly worry for Aurora, I guess 'cuz she's my sister and I'm here brother." He told him. Austin had a love/hate relationship with battles. He loved being out there, fighting, protecting his pack and family, doing something with his life, but then there came the hardships like watching his packmates fall, seeing their families grieve, being at funerals, hearing the moaning and yells from pain and the cries of mercy. When he was a pup he remembered he couldn't decide what to be, a guardian or a medicine dog. He believed he made the right choice. His training taught him to toughen up but Tracie also taught him his nice, sweet nature was a good quality in a fighter. It showed he knew when to make a kill and prevent him from doing it for fun. He laughed."Remember when I disliked hunting? I hated seeing the look on an animal's face when it knew it was going to die. Just reminded me of life and made me wonder if it was right to kill or not".

Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 am

"Don't let those thoughts run through your mind...But yes, i have thought about it before...there is a good possibility at least one of our family members die should there be a battle with the nightwatchers, but do I think our entire family will be destroyed? No." Cody looked in his brother's eyes, a steady look upon his face. "And you have to remember that we greatly outnumber the nightwatchers, strength and agility will only take you so far in a battle when you are outnumbered, even by dogs with lesser skills."
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

Dante listened to what his friend had to say. He began asking questions when Amon and him reached the wolf's camp. "That is true, I promised your mother. I owe her at least that", he began to say,"For what reasons I cannot say. Not now. Trust me, if life continues to toy with me all will be revealed whether I want it to or not". Dante moaned. He didn't like that answer very much. He opened his mouth but then stopped, he had to phrase it carefully. "What is your relation to Rine?" The male shook his head."I feel like I'm being interrogated. I feel bad for your siblings. Friend. That much I can say". "Why can't you tell me anything? It's always secrets with you adults!" he complained. The male laid down and stared at Dante in the eye."Because, any information I give you can cause an uproar in your pack. I don't need that happening right now. I know at least one dog that would go out and search for me in the forest, possibly at night, while the Night Watchers are out and about. I don't need another death on my concision, mate. Plus I'm afraid that she'll either kill me or force me to do something I'm not ready for". He sighed.His eyes closed as if imagining what this mysterious female would do to him. He looked at both pups.Mostly at Amon. "You new,mate? Or are you pack blood?" he asked him.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 am

Austin relaxed."I don't like how these strays think they can just stroll in here like that. I guess we'll be having a guest then unless Kayle decides to let him go. He'll be the Night Watchers problem". Austin yawned once again. He stayed quiet, roaming through his thoughts for a moment or two. Then he suddenly asked,"Have you ever thought about the possibility our family could die? For all we know this is our last talk together".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 am

"A stray wandered...well, charged into the camp after Kayle and Axel confronted him...he's fighting back against Kayle, but Kayle has it handled...either he is extremely strong willed, or there is something not right with him," he said, and smiled a little. "There's no need for concern, he has a scent, and Axel is there to back Kayle up...I don't suspect he has anything to do with the nightwatchers." Cody explained. There had been an alarming amount of strays in their territory recently...that may be a sign they needed to remark the borders.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 1:13 am

Austin shrugged, still looking into the darkness. "You did, but that's fine. I would have woken up on my own before the sun came up. It's hard to sleep when you know you're being watched and that you're practically trapped in your own home. I planned to take the next shift if no one else volunteered". Austin yawned.The dark strangely comforted him, his brother's company helped more however. He could hear a ruckus outside. "What's going on out there? I hear Kayle's voice." He was slightly alerted. It couldn't be a Night Watcher, can it? Was it the rogue Kain told them about? He wondered. Hopefully his brother can shed some light into what's going on.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sun May 06, 2012 12:59 am

ooc//that's alright.

bic//Cody's eyes adjusted to the dark and focused upon his brother when he heard him speak. "I'm just not tired...I had a nap today after the ceremony, I recovered all of my energy then." he said. "I didn't wake you did I?" he paused for a second, "I just felt like I needed to be around someone, I felt a bit isolated in my den." A chilly breeze blew into the den, it was soft, but the night was cooling off now, the temperatures were at their lowest, Cody knew it must be around midnight.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 am

ooc: Sorry I was gone! Something needed my attention.

bic: Austin felt a presence next to him. He opened his eyes, staring dead on on the dark.He would think he would feel threaten or to believe he was in danger but it was a comforting presence he felt. The scent of his visitor quickly revealed his identity. "What's up? Can't fall asleep?" he said to his brother.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Ooc//sure, I’ll start.

Bic//Cody watched from his den as a rouge and Kayle wrestled…the rouge seemed a bit disoriented…no dog in their right mind should come barging into the camp making threats like that, he was setting himself up for the killing. Cody remained calm though, Kayle had it handled, and Axel was there to back him up. If anything went wrong…it would be for the rouge, not them. He ignored them. Cody had been feeling a bit distant lately, he decided to go see if his brother was awake. Quietly, he got up and entered his brother’s den…it looked like he was asleep. For some reason though, cody did not want to return back to his den where he would be all alone. He lay down on the other side of his brother’s den…even though he was asleep, he felt better in his presence.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

ooc: How about Cody and Austin?

Should I start or should you?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sat May 05, 2012 11:40 pm

ooc// We could rp Dali and Anayu, or cody and Austin if you want to.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Nova hoped to her pays and gave an exited bark, "Yes!" She howled a little to loud. Nova sunk down to the ground and glanced around camp to be sure she had not woken anyone up, When she was sure no one had heard her she sat up strait and wagged her tail so hard it shook her whole body. "What game? How do you play? Why cant we go outside?" Nova asked Kayla.
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 pm

ooc: Who do you want to rp, Tim?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

ooc//Hey guys, Sorry I wasn't able to get on much this week. Hopefully next week will be better.

I can rp for a while if anyone wants to.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Kayle was prepared to swiftly side step, then precisely punched his paw in the center of his flank with enough power to throw the strange wolf off his current path and instead crash against a tree. With a hard thump, Kayle walked over. He sighed as if in disappointment,"You really had to do it, didn't you, kid?" He pinned him down securely, locking his ankles and wrists hard against the ground. "Axel! Come help me!" he shouted. They were only a few yards away from the camp. In no time his packmate would come to help him. Kayle was afraid if he tried to grab him he would snap and try to claw him off. For all he knew he could be rabid. He didn't want to take the chance.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:33 am

"You are looking down on me arent you!?" Note growled "I can prove to you and your whole pack i can be one of the best warriors you"ll ever come by!"Note crouched as if about to attack " I dont care even if i have to die here!" Note shivered knowing he doesnt have a chance standing against his opponent and knowing to himself everything was a lie."As i said there his no one I live up to, and trust me I wont dissapoint if it is a fight you want i'll be glad to make sure i make a good one."Note tensed you and jumped towards Kayle in anger.

OOC: OK kayle dont need to kill the newbie -_-°

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 am

Kayle sighed.My first day on the job he thought. "We don't need your rabbit, kid. We have thirty dogs that can hunt. We are a pack after all. Listen, I don't know what your deal is with proving the world. I guess you had a tough puphood. Just take your rabbit and leave.This is our territory. Also you're kind in the middle of a war. Stay here and you will die. Don't let me see you again. Next time I WILL take you in as a prisoner and have my leader decide what to do with you". Kayle hopped off the intruder. "Also, it's not wise to attack me again if that's what you're thinking. I got 5 springs (years) experience of combat, kid". He ran off back to his post, afraid Axel followed him. He didn't want to leave the camp unguarded.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 am

"Why should I have to explain myself?"Note growled" I know what you are after you want my winning."Rabbits are hard to find in this cold and for me hard to catch."Note shivered as the got a face full of dirt. "With me alone i dont have to explain to ANYONE!" I will prove to this world i am not a failure!"

Ooc: wow face first. .. well i tried with this scene

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri May 04, 2012 1:26 am

Kayle was able to dodge the sudden sprint tackle. He cursed himself when the psycho bastard got a lucky shot. Luckily, it was a small scratch. "What the hell? Stay here, Axel!" Kayle chases after the trespasser. His scent was strong, he was near by, but he didn't need his scent to find him. He made so much noise. It was obvious he isn't accustomed to the forest. Within moments the artic wolf pounced onto the stranger. When he landed he made sure his paw held his head. He didn't know what this wolf would do. "Who are you? Answer. You may be a prisoner now that you have proven you are a threat. Are you that stupid to come out and attack me when you could have just came out quietly?!" He commented. Kayle has met crazy dogs before but they normally had more sense than this.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 am

With a last breath Note jumps out from the bush and sprint tackles Kayle."I will not give up my winning nor will i be useless to anyone!" I will show all that i can fend for myself!"Note yells. I will not be ignored!" Note takes a final jump and lashes kayle in his muzzle. With a feeling of nervousness Note theftly jumps back to keep his distance.

Ooc: im not good at these dramatic scences in this discription ...Ashley u kinda scared me into this one-_-°

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 am

ooc: Ok Byron, here is Syd's and my post. Just respond to them. What would Note do in this situation?

Syd: Axel snarled as well when he caught the unfamiliar scent. "I swear, if this is one of those dumb fucks tricks again, I'm gonna tear their throat out." The scent was near the edge of the camp, he stepped closer, he knew it could not be a nightwatcher, because there would be no scent, but it didn't mean they still couldn't be leaving a message for them. Who ever was out there could not be a nightwatcher, so Axel was unafraid in the least. "If you try to run, I'll make you regret it...now step out and show yourself!" Axel's head was low, and his teeth were bared in a defensive stance.

Mine: Kayle heard a noise.His throat vibrated as a hard, cold growl escaped.Teeth bared and hair raised, Kayle immediately asked,"Who's there? Come out now!" The scent of rabbit's blood came to his nose. Either it was another message or a trespasser.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 am

ooc: Byron, in a roleplay you respond to other people's post. I just had Kayle yell out "Who's there?" There is your chance to interact with another character to eventually get Note into the pack.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 am

Note looks down on his prey with regret of his winning." DAMN IT!" Note yells to himself
..."or maybe i can use this to my advantage." Thinking to himself."I have finally been sucessful in catching my prey I can stay close to this pack for a while." Note steps away and disapears into the night.

Ooc. I really dont know how to put Note in the story but in the meantime he can be mysterious. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum