Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  syd Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Falcon smiled back at his new appointee. "Kayle, there is no other dog here I feel is better suited than you to be the appointee right now. You are well deserving, and yes, I think Rine would be saying that right now." His tail wagged slowly, and in another moment, he stepped off the rock. All that had needed to be done was done...for now.

Axel was glad to hear the news of Kayle becoming the new appointee. It would take some getting used to, but he couldn't agree more with his father's decision. He looked at Eir, he had heard her barking happily along with the rest of the pack, and he was glad she seemed a bit more comfortable now. It was probably just because of how the mood had changed, but nonetheless, everyone seemed more happy. Everyone started to disperse and get back to whatever they were doing. "Watch, in the next five seconds, Dante will come running over here asking me to start training him this instant." He said to Eir. He chuckled a little bit.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Dante stepped down. He looked over at the white artic wolf with the red patches on his fur.Estatic he shouted,"Kayle! Kayle!"

The male looked around. Everyone was staring at him with content and satisfying faces.Finally he looked at Falcon.He waited for the noise to die down before speaking."I am honored you have chosen me, Falcon. This is a great surprise. I would graciously refuse your offer because I believe there are better dogs out there for the job and I simply can't be as good of an appointee as Rine. However, because I love my pack and we need a new appointee now, and also because Rine may be screaming into my ears now to take the damn job", he punned," I will happily accept your offer".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

ooc//Hey Autumn! that's ok! (: Don't worry about it, it happens to all of us! XD

Ok Neodog!

bic//Once the excited chanting had died down, Falcon looked out back towards the pack. The atmosphere had suddenly changed to a more joyful one, and Falcon was glad to see everyone a bit more upbeat now... He signaled for Dante to step down, but he remained on the rock, a clear sign that the meeting was not yet over. "As you all know...we are in need of a new appointee." He hoped bringing this up would not kill the mood, but everyone seemed to remain cheerful, or at least content. "An appointee is someone with not only experience and knowledge, they are someone that makes right decisions, and knows what is best for the greater good of the pack. An appointee is someone whom I would feel comfortable with leaving the pack in their paws should something ever happen to me, and after much consideration I have chosen a dog who possesses all of these traits and more to be my new appointee. " He paused, and glanced at the crowd, his eyes landing on the dog he was speaking of. "Kayle. I have selected you."
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Ooc: might not be able to rp. My parents wants to go to the poppy festival *sigh* if anyone posts, I'll try replying.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 pm

|ooc|
Sorry I haven't replied guys, I've been busy.

|bic|
Eir smiled, ecstatic to be a part of just a pack oriented ceremony. Her pack never observed such occurrences. She raised her voice along with Axel's and the rest of the pack "Dante! Dante!" Her voice rang out as crisp and clear as the northern ice. She smiled up at him, then turned to look at Axel. Something still bothered her about the earlier feeling that they had been watched, though now was an exciting time, not a time to be focused on such petty things. She quieted down, waiting for the ceremony to continue.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:34 am

ooc: Alright. Goodnight Smile
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 am

ooc//Ah, I'm sorry I can't right now! DX I was just about to go to bed. I'm pretty tired! Sorry! I'll be on tomorrow at some point, so I will continue it then though! (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 am

More like I'm past on all that drama. Eric really wasn't aware what was going on with me and he was just whatever about the situation. He felt guilty but he would move past it very quick and just keep on living his life.

So should we finish the ceremony?
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 am

Oh yea! You told me all about that, I just forgot his name was Eric! But it's good you guys are past all that! I remember that crazy drama! Hehe! ^-^
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:05 am

ooc: I thought I told you about Eric lol He's the guy I liked since Freshman year but stopped and liked him again in Sophomore year when we became friends. He rejected me, gave up on him last year 2nd semester or this year at the very start of 1 st semester, and now in Senior year we are good,better friends and I still think he's cute but I don't like him xD I gave up on him. He's not interested at ALL in dating or relationships. If you met him you would know why it was pointless to go after him again lmao I just did it 'cuz I felt like it and I thought I should do it after wasting like 2 years on him. It was an urge and I just acted on it. He doesn't really care I did it, so yeah xD
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

ooc//That's cool! I wonder if a lot of schools do that stuff!! There was one year we even had a helicopter come, but I wasn't in high school yet to see it! :/ We didn't do the death every 15 minutes, but the people 'in the accident' got bloody makeup and stuff to make it look like they were injured. And after the scence, we had to watch a followup video of the drivers arrest and 'life' after the accident which was really sad!! Sad

Hahah we have that tradition too! But I don't thin kit's on the 20th. Ooooh!!!! Do you like him more than a friends?!? Very Happy
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 am

My school did the exact same thing last week. And during the whole day pf school someone "died" every 15 minutes. My friend (the one we've talked about) was a victim lol ASB painted hos face to look like a white skeleton and he wasn't allowed to talk or do work or anything. It was creepy during break when all he could do was stare 0.0

In my school there's a tradition on 4/20. Today we call it Senior Ditch Day. Almost everyone from all of my classes was gone! I was gonna ditch but then again I'm going to be bored at my house, just watching tv. I do that everyday already haha Plus today I wouldn't have kissed my friend Eric on the cheek Wink lmao
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 am

ooc//lol, my day was good overall! (: We watched a real car crash simulation in school today, and that was sad and everything, but cool! they even had ambulences and stuff come to cut the people out of the car!

Haha, and no one that I know in particular, but I'm sure there were some people who were! XD
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

ooc: Hey Syd. How was your day? Anyone from your school celebrate Weed day? lol
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 pm

ooc//Hey guys! I finally have some free time from work...at 10:45 Pm! XD it's actually kind of sad. So I'll be on for a while now though if anyone gets on!!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 pm

ooc: Cya
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Lotus stared at the name before speaking in soft whispers."How and when?" Her eyes never left the stone. Two plops echoed in the silence, leaving 2 wet stains on the ground as evidence of the tears' existence.

Kokoro stared at them both."Last night Rine saved her son from the Night Watchers. She died protecting him".

Lotus looked into the medicine dog's eyes."She died with honor. She died as a warrior and as a mother.That is the way she should leave this world". Her voice was low. Her brother has only been gone for a spring now and today she finds out she is the only one left of her siblings.Her face was a rock, unreadable. She would mourn with her family, not in someone else's territory. She will ask Falcon for permission to visit the grave later."How is Dante?"

Kokro wasn't sure how to answer."He seems to be well but he may be hiding his emotions. Right now the pack is celebrating his 6th moon birthday and his new rank of rookie". Lotus stared at the two dogs. "May we be alone? You can both watch from afar, but we'd like some degree of privacy. I think we deserve it".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm

M'kay, I should be on around the same time as I was today. See ya! Smile
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

ooc: Sure Shadow and thanks.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Bic: Shadow rolled her eyes at her mate. She wouldn't do anything, they were still allies for the time being. Besides this loss would be hard on them too, they were connected to Rine. Silently sighing she let Kokoro lead them to the graves and stood far back, just watching.
Venom was confused when the male led them to a pile of dug up dirt. What was the point of this? All they wanted to do was see Rine and get back to the city not take a look at their strange territory. Then it hit him as he saw the name; Rine.. He looked at Lotus for a second as it sunk in. This wasn't just their territory, but a grave. A grave for Rine. Disbelief filled him. Rine couldn't be dead. She was a fighter, she would never allow it to happen...Right?

ooc: Your roleplay does not suck. Your a wonderful roleplayer. (:
I actually have to get off. School tomorrow and I've got homework. Bleh. :/ Perhaps we can finish this tomorrow?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 pm

ooc: I'm not sure if I improved. If I did then a little.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Kokoro was caught by surprise when his mate stopped by. He gave her a warning glare, he could feel her hate for them.He looked back at the two. "I need to show you something...both of you. Please follow me". He walked around the camp, wanting to avoid his pack. He would report to Falcon when he wasn't busy. Soon, after an eerily silent walk, he stopped in the middle of a clearing. The ground still showed dug up earth, rocks placed on top of each dirt patch with a name inscribed onto each stone.Kokoro soon saw Rine's. He would let Venom and Lotus figure it out.

Last edited by Neodog on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 pm

ooc: Aw thanks. Smile I've been working on my punctuation lately, I think it's improved quite a bit from when I first started roleplaying. You know what they say, Practice makes perfect. Razz
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

ooc: Your rp is fine! I've been rping for a while and I still suck lol
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Venom jogged after her, a little more cautious about it though. He heard the rustle of undergrowth and the medicine dog appeared, Kokoro. Venom actually never had a problem with this male. He seemed to keep himself occupied and never seemed like a huge threat. Taking a seat and dipping his head slightly Venom detected something grim about the other dogs features. "Greeting, Kokoro. We decided to stop by for a visit." He explained. "Lotus was missing her sister and nephew." He added.
Shadow watched from across the clearing as a cream flash disappeared into the forest. Where is he going? She wondered as she slowly backed away from the ceremony to follow him. As she reached the tree the scent of gang filled her nose and she had to bite back a growl of distaste. She never did like them and never would trust them. No way was she leaving Kokoro alone with them unprotected. She spotted them not far away and joined her mate. "Venom, Lotus." She nodded as she sat down next to Kokoro, letting their pelts brush. They were probably here to tell them about Rine.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum