Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:58 pm

As Austin stood by with the other rookies he walked up to his mother."You think dad will be alright?" He knew his father was a good enough fighter but sometimes he could be reckless. He hoped he wouldn't make a stupid mistake."Where's Aurora? Is she still sleeping?"

Duke was awake. It was late at night but for some reason he couldn't fall back asleep. He watched his mate rest peacefully. He then got up, slowly, and walked down to sit just outside of the entrance. He laid down, hoping sleep would come to him soon.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:48 pm

ooc: Sorry, I poofed. XD Okay, see you later Syd!

Bic: Seth listened from the shadows to the forest around them. All was clear in the forest, in the distance a owl hooted three times before it disappeared into silence. He stretched his front paws and yawned, the muffled voices of Falcon and the others tickled his ears. Jerking up as Dune appeared he dipped his head friendly. "Yeah, it seems the Night Watchers are at it again." He had heard pieces of the conversation from his spot in the middle of the camp. "Austin, Shadow, and the rookies are preparing for an escape if necessary." He explained calmly. Even though his voice came out normal and at easy, inside he was fighting down the urge to go search for the Night Watchers himself. If they wanted a fight he would give them one they wouldn't forget.

Shadow woke up to Austin explaining they needed to prepare on an escape. She stretched each limb thoroughly before quickly exiting her den and out into the open air of camp. Gazing around she could see many of the pack members running around with worried expressions on their faces.

Venom watched left and ran back to the city. He sighed, it was going to be hard to tell Duke about Rine. But it had to be done. Standing up he slowly left the forest and headed the way to Duke's pack.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:37 pm

ooc: It's alright. Go have fun! It's Saturday after all!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 pm

ooc//Ahh, I'm sorry guys I have to go, my friends want me to see a movie with them. Idk if I will be able to get back on, cause they will probably end up sleeping over, but I'll try!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Kayle looked at Falcon. Normally Rine would step in and calm him down. But now that she isn;t here it was up to him apparently."Calm down. You can worry about that later. Maybe Austin can tell us since he's running all over camp to reach all the rookies. There aren't that many so he should be back in a few moments". Just then a ball of orange fur came bouncing back to them, along with other dogs.There in the group was Saara, standing next a young female pup. Saara can tell Falcon was angry."My apologies. I was going to tell you but first I wanted to make sure she had enough to eat and rest. I must have fallen asleep.I know there is no excuse. I'm sorry. I'll accept any punishment", she told him. Her tail brushed against Nova's fur, to let her know all will be fine.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

ooc//Yep! and they just found out the nightwatchers are around again, so that's why they on guard!

bic//Dune had awoken not that long ago, the voices coming from outside the den had awaken him as well. He strolled outside and noticed Seth sitting in the center of the camp, and trotted over to him. Falcon and Kayle were discussing something, and everyone that was up just looked generally worried. "Seth, do you know what's going on?" he asked the husky.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 pm

ooc: Sure. Smile Is it night time?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

ooc//Hm...Dune and Seth? Seth is on guard, so I could make Dune come out and help him!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:54 pm

ooc: Agreed! (: And sure, who you up for?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 pm

ooc//omg! Coffee is the best! Especially wawa coffee! lol! Want to rp someone? (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 pm

ooc: Eh, pretty good. Just drank a cup of coffee. Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm

ooc//Hey shadow!!! (: How's it going?
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 pm

ooc: Hi guys, I'm on. Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Falcon had been so caught up with everything else he hadn't noticed a third scent. "There was?...and you're sure it was just a pup?" he questioned. "Who let the pup into our camp?" he asked as he looked around, as if expecting to see the pup...it must be in one of the dens with whomever let it stay...it only made Falcon a little bit angry.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Austin nodded,"Yes, Falcon", he said. He wasted no time to tell all the rookies of their duties. First, he went to wake up Shadow. after he gave a brief summary, he sprinted off again.

Kayle watched Austin for awhile then turned back to Falcon." So all the rookies, plus 2 senior guardians. That's 8 dogs total". Then he thought he had a fuzzy memory of scenting 3 new scents, not two. He wasn't including Ronnie and Elsie who left the forest after the ceremony. "Aside from Eir and that pup, was there another dog here? I think I saw or scented someone else. Another pup".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Falcon saw the determination in Austin's eyes, and he knew there was no point in trying to turn his offer down, but Falcon wouldn't have protested anyway. "Alright...Austin, you can go with the rookie group if we need to escape, I want shadow to go with you too...we have some senior rookies, which makes me feel a little bit more comfortable with the group being in the forest alone...but when, or if you need to escape, I want you to head to the caves and use the tunnels to make it to the other side of the mountain." He made sure Austin got the instructions, then spoke again..."Tell the rookies what I just told you, I want them to be prepared." he ordered.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 pm

ooc: Sorry I wasn't on Shadow Sad

bic: Lotus nodded,"Good. We should go now. It's late". She then ran straight back to the city, not even waiting on Venom. She would let her family know about her sister's death. Part of her feel like her pups never got to know her well enough. Would they grieve for her or simply just give her a moment of silence? She shoved those ideas to the back of her mind. She felt danger all around, it was not her place to stay.

Kayle agreed." The group should have two senior guardians. One will be leader and the other co-leader. If anything happens they will be able to give the right instructions to the others.How many in the group?" he asked him. Austin, who has been hearing the conversations finally came out of his den. "I'll be part of that group. I'm willing to do anything, just tell me my job". He boldly look into his leader's eyes. His own were ablaze with fire as bright as his fur.This was now his chance to really show his pack what he can do. He's been training for moments like these.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:39 pm

ooc//I'm back! Sorry that took long, I did great with the parking, but then we were just driving around for a while! lol, and I had to deposit my checks!

Hey Shadow! (:

Oh yea, when should we make Zira have her pups Neodog? I just remembered about that again, is there a certain timing you were waiting for?

bic//Falcon knew Kayle was right, sending a patrol into the forest, no matter how big or small was not a wise decision. Either the patrol, if too small, would be attacked, or the pack, left vaulnerable by a large patrol would be attacked. The best thing to do was stay guard in camp. "we are going to stay in camp, like you said...but we need to organize a group that could escape together with the rookies. If anything happens here I don't want any of the rookies fighting, and I'd like a medicine dog to be part of the escape group too, because we need at least one to be unscathed should there be a fight."

syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 pm

ooc: Hiya Neodog, you on? Very Happy

Bic: Venom was a little confused when Lotus started ordering him around, if it had been anyone else he would have been furious. But given the current situations he simply nodded. "I'll go to Duke's after we leave here." He gazed at her for a minute, she would do fine watching over the gang, he knew that. He couldn't help but admire how she was handling the Rine situations but giving orders instead of having a nervous break down or something. He made a mental note of it to himself.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 pm

ooc: Alright, Syd. Good luck! Show those people women can parallel park xD
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Kayle sighed. Relieved his leader would remain in the camp. The last thing he wanted was another funeral, Dante to go berserk with grief, and for him to take on his place as new leader. No one can replace Falcon but he knew as well as everyone that one day, hopefully in the far future, someone has to." I want to place guards around the perimeter but it's just too dangerous to have our dogs out there. If we put too little, they'll get killed for sure or seriously injured. If we put too many we will be left vulnerable here. " He turned to his leader for instruction." You know I'll do what is best for the pack and that normally means I'll obey your orders. What is our next plan?"

Kindle walked through the bushes calmly, as if on a nightly walk. She came through the large bundle of shrubs. She smiled." You're in trouble, young man. What kind of bad game do you have in your head?" He turned around," I'm done. You guys pushed me too far this time. I handled moons of killing innocents, I pretended to believe your lies. But this? I already committed too many sins perhaps to have a happy life, but at least I can die protecting them". Kindle circled around him, her tail gently brushing his sides. Her eyes narrowed in a seductive tone." I'll miss you terribly. I really will. You poor tortured soul. I can see the confusion, the anger, the morose sorrow in your eyes right now. The guilt is practically eating you alive, and yet you continue to live, believing everything will be fine at the end. Even at the cost of your own life. Before you go sweetheart, maybe I can make you happy one last time? Before you go join that Delilah bitch". He nearly snapped her face off but Kindle fluidly avoided it as if she expected it. "Maybe next time then. You better get away before the others find out you were here". As she was about to disappear she paused. "One last thing", she said, looking at the ground,"Did you let me to find you?" There was nothing but still silence."You gambled on whether I would kill you or not", the moon beams reflected on her canines as they slowly revealed themselves."Because deep down inside you know I'm the only one ,aside from your friend, whom you can trust. If I was someone else you would have ran away from where you stood". Again silence."Goodnight". She melted within the shadows, leaving him alone in the forest.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

ooc//I'll be back in a little bit, I have to practice parallel parking! XP
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 pm

ooc//Hey guys!! (:

Byron, make your character stumble across the pack's camp, that would cause some drama! XD

bic//Falcon was happier than ever to hear his son calling him. He turned around quickly, and there was Dante, running across camp. He listened intently to what Dante was saying before speaking. Falcon was left shocked…for one, that is son had been kidknapped again…the night watchers were making it seem too easy, and two, that Kain was up to something. Falcon knew Kain was the notorious Beta of the nightwatchers…he wondered if Bane was behind it all, or perhaps maybe Kain was alpha now…whatever the matter he didn’t speculate on it for long. He was glad Kayle had whisked Dante away, because Falcon was left feeling more angry than ever…had something happened to Dante he could have never forgiven himself, because his mate would have practically died in vain then, and thinking that nearly could have happened was unbelievable. “We won’t let them win, they’re trying to play mind games on us again, like they did before, but we’re just going to have to show them again.” Falcon growled. “And we are not going out there to look for them, if they want to fight us, then they can come here…we’ll have the advantage here.”

Axel had felt the same way everyone else did when Dante got back, he sensed his father’s anger and worry. When Kayle returned, he turned around to face Eir. She had come out of the den a few minutes ago and offered help, and to Axle that meant a lot…Falcon had not acknowledged her, but Axel knew how hard she was trying. “Thank you Eir, for offering your help…we might need your help sooner than we think though.” his eyes held a worried look. They both heard what Falcon was saying about fighting the nightwatchers…”I’m sorry Eir, I didn’t mean to get you into this mess.” He thought he had been helping her by letting her join the pack to avoid the nightwatchers, because on her own, he knew she would not have been able to fight them off, but now it seemed like the danger was coming straight for them.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 am

Kayle smiled to him,"Good to know my friend, but don't be afraid to take a break. We need you and everyone to save their strength". Dante entered the den. "I can help, Kayle! In anyway possible! Out me to use, please!" Kayle nodded his head." You'll help me by sleeping. If we do need you then I need you rested and well fed. Can't have tired, weak dogs out there. I'll have someone come get you if I have a job for you in mind, ok?" Dante smiled, with a nod he responded,"Ok!" He soon curled up, trying to get to sleep as fast as possible. Ready to wake up and get started on his job.

Kayle nodded to both dogs."I'll be back in an hour to check if any of you need a break". He walked away. When he reached Falcon, he asked," So what should we do? We can't go out there! We might be out numbered and no way can we battle them at night. Surely Kain will come to us".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 am

The relieved feelings soon escaped from Reese as well when Dante told them what had happened. He felt like his stomach was twisted in knots after hearing Dante explain further. He obeidently followed after Kayle, alongside Seth. "Kayle, I can stay up for the rest of the night on guard, I've already had rest, and I don't think I will be able to sleep for the rest of the night anyway." He said to the appointee. He wanted to help out in anyway possible, and they certainly needed someone to stay guard now.
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum