Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

ooc: Sorry it took me so long to post. I got stuck in what to say xD
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Duke nodded."I'll go walk around the camp. I'll be just a couple feet away into the forest. I'll report to you if I see anything before taking action", he took a step forward but then slightly turned his head and asked somberly,"Who's the new appointee?"

Kayle looked around the camp site, making sure all was calm. He saw Amon enter Dante's den. "At least he'll have company", he told himself. He hoped Alexia would stay here. Sometimes she decides to disobey orders and that's gives him a heart attack. He worries about her after all she's been through. After several moments of thinking he shook himself back in reality. Focus he told himself. He stood nearby the most commonly used path to enter and exit the camp. He had Forest, Nanu, and Parvati stand guard from where Dante's scent exited the pack's sight.

Kindle growled." We're at a stalemate here, we only brought 6 fighters including you and me.The whole pack is on guard right now and I'm BORED". Kain snapped at her."Don't worry that crazy head of yours. We'll be moving soon, actually". He looked over his shoulder."Jug, Karla". They moved to stand behind Kindle. "Finally" she muttered under breath. She ran away to avoid Kain's icy burning stare.

Kayle heard a large crashing noise. The bushes opposite to him shook wildly before settling back to normal. He quickly ran over. "Falcon!" he shouted. He stared at what lay before him. It was a mother deer with her offspring, dead, still bleeding. The stomach was slashed open up along the chest, revealing the innards, including the heart, which stopped beating. The dead baby was decapitated , it's eyes still open, looking horrified. It's legs were clearly broken. Within a few moments there was a song of eerie howls that seemed to reach the moon.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm

ooc//I'm good, just bored, it was a boring day! lol

And brb!!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: Sorry I poofed out. xD How is everyone today?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

ooc//ok! (: Ah, now I have to wait in suspense!!! XD
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm

ooc: Hey guys Smile Let Zira wait. Trust me, it shall all come reveal itself too. Some things later than others.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

ooc//Hey Shadow!!! ^_^
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 pm

ooc: *pops in* Hey guys!(:
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:51 pm

ooc//I think I already asked this before Neodog, but when should we make Zira have her pups?

bic//“Well, we can’t send patrols out…it’s too dangerous. All I can ask of you to do now is to sit guard and be prepared for anything that may happen.” Falcon told Duke. He hated this…it almost felt like they were being trapped in their own camp, and they basically were. “Make sure everyone stays in camp, no one is to leave for the rest of the night, if they are out there like you said, then no one should risk leaving.”
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Dante wagged his tail. He quickly jumped up and trotted to his friend."A Night Watcher took me....." He looked at the entrance to see if his guards were listening, then in a whisper he told Amon," But I was saved by one of them and he had a friend. I'm so confused! He killed my mom but he's determined to protect me. He mentioned a promise. Either he made a promise to my mom or she made him promise to protect me. Makes no sense,right? Something is going on, Amon. Something bigger than an invasion. Want to help me investigate?" he asked his friend. In just a day he already gave an enormous amount of trust to his new companion. He wondered why they didn't meet earlier on in life.

Duke nodded,"Yes. I'm here to help. I can tell you that these bastards are all around the forest. The entire time I was in the forest I felt the sensation of being watched. " Before Falcon can say anymore, he added," I would like to talk about Rine later. So skip the sympathies and grieving. Right now I want to be put to work. Any job will do, really".

Austin walked back to his mother and the other rookies. He hoped they didn't need to escape, but he knew that was inevitable. Among the group he saw Aiden. He knew he wouldn't be able to catch up. He could barely run for more than 10 seconds without needing a long rest. He would have to carry him, but he knew Aiden would feel like a nusiance. He sighed. He really didn't have a choice. He looked at the other rookies. Ace seemed to be a bit hyper, luckily he's still within the group. That's all he cared about. Hazor was there, sitting quietly with his sister. Austin was itching to do something else. He hated waiting.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Kayla nodded at Amon; she was relieved as well to know Dante was unharmed. She watched him run off to Dante’s den…she stayed put in her own den though, it seemed like the calm night had suddenly exploded into a state of frenzy…maybe not completely, but everyone seemed to be waking up now.

Falcon had dismissed Saara and the pup, Nova. He wasn’t too concerned about a stray pup being in the pack at the moment. He caught a familiar scent in the air…it was Duke. Austin was leading him over. He bit his tongue a bit, he could guess why Duke was here…”Duke, it’s good to see you…I presume you know had happened.” His voice dropped in tone a bit as he looked at the Doberman…

Axel gave a small smile in the corner of his mouth at her, his eyes now showed a look of gratitude towards her, knowing she was so ready to help his pack, even though she’d been here for a mere day. What a tremendous character she had. He didn’t see why Falcon should doubt her trust and honesty now. “Thank you Eir, that’s very brave of you.” In another moment, he caught that familiar scent too; it was Duke, his half brother. He could see Falcon was addressing him. After a few moment silence, he turned back to Eir, “That Doberman mix over there, he’s Duke, my half brother.” He said to her..

Kiah awoke from a light sleep, She had sensed something was wrong…she quickly lifted her head and blinked her eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. She saw Venom not far off…”Venom?” she asked, making sure it was him. “Venom, what are you doing here?” she asked, not in a challenging, or interrogating sort of way, but more so in a curious way. The spot on her mattress where Duke usually slept was empty, she noted, but she looked back to Venom.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Amon was just about to exit the camp when he heard his friends voice. He watched from afar as they ushered him away into a den before poking his head into Kayla's den "Dante is back!" He was overly relieved that no harm had come to his friend. He grinned at Kayla before looking back "I'll be back" He noted before making his way to Dante's den. "what happened?" He asked.

Eir gave Axel a surprised look he had done her no ill will by bringing her to this pack. She gazed at him for a moment longer before adamantly shaking her head. "I will be ready to help whenever I am needed. And you, Axel, have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." She held a touch of sterness in her tone, a signal that he was not to apologize for helping her again.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Ooc// hey guys sorry I wasn't on today I had work all day:/
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Venom wasn't surprised when his son took off towards the pack territory. It made sense that he would want to help them. Sighing he sat down and watched his son disappear in the forest. He would tell Duke's mate everything when she awoke, then he would head back to the gang. He was tempted to go help the pack simply for his son's sake, but it wasn't their fight. The gang had been too friendly with the pack lately, this was one they had to do on their own. If they wanted help all they had to do was ask and the gang would help. Until then they would wait to see what happened next.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Duke looked in the direction of the camp."I'm going. Tell Kiah I'm sorry and I'll be back". He sprinted off before his father could stop him.He looked around, watching for the slightest movement.

"Should we kill him?"
"No. He'll be dead with the rest of them"
"Surely we can still use him? Hostage, perhaps?"
"We don't know the relations of him and the pack. Besides, pups are better bait"
"Of course"

Duke felt like he was being watched. He knew it was true. He wondered why they let him go, but then he shrugged it off. As long as he gets to the pack then everything will be ok. He scented Falcon's pack. Happy, he speed up a little as if the camp would disappear from sight if he slowed down. Duke then felt a force hit his flank. He barely saw it, he was able to get out of the way slightly.He rolled over the grass and banged against a tree. Someone was over him. "Duke?" said his attacker."Yeah...." he answered. When he looked up as his vision cleared he noticed it was Kokoro's son. "Could have given me a warning, ya know?" he told him. Austin stepped back,"Sorry. I thought I saw something here. It was only a rabbit, but then I heard someone coming so I hid and well....you know the rest". Duke got on all fours and stood up. His guardian friend told him," In case you haven't heard, which I'm sure you haven't, the-" "The Night Watchers are back and they killed my mother. Ya. I've heard". Confused, Austin was about to ask how he knew but Duke dismissed the question."So you guys have been stuck here a few days". "A few days? It started last night. Since you're here you might as well be put to work. I assume that's why you came. Follow me". Duke followed the young guardian into the campsite. He saw a dozen dogs or so were up. The rest of the pack must either be sleeping, unaware of the danger, or hiding. Austin took him to Falcon.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 am

"I'm not sure exactly, a few days ago I think." Venom explained. "Me and Lotus were just going to the pack to check in when we found out earlier today." He wondered if he should tell Duke about Lotus's theory something was wrong, before he decided might as well. "Lotus believes something is wrong over at the pack, they were on edge. They probably would have told us, but there must be something bad happening over there."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 am

Duke froze.The air suddenly seemed still, the noises were silent. Duke's body trembled. His eyes were on his father."When?" His voice was hard.

Ooc: sorry, short post :/
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am

Venom took a deep breath and gazed into his son's eyes. "I'm so sorry Duke, the Night Watchers attacked your brother, Dante, apparently and Rine saved him. She didn't survive the wounds...." He bowed his head. "She was very brave, died a hero." He whispered softly. He could hear crickets chirping in the forest around them while a night wind whispered through the trees.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am

Duke's eyes opened wide. He stepped in front of his father."An accident? What accident? The pack never told me. Is my mom alright?" Part of him believed she would be fine but he knew something wasn't right. His dad wouldn't be here,not this late at night, walking with him in the forest for a talk about an accident that could have left his mom with a broken bone or two. No, there was something more to it. He was preparing himself for the worst, hoping it wouldn't come to what he thought it could be.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"Right. I'd like to see someone try." Aurora laughed, wagged her tail. "Dad's the same way." She added as she rubbed her mom. Shadow chuckled. "Well no one messes with my pups." She licked each of them on the head.

Venom swallowed hard, all his humorous side disappeared into hard lines. "C'mon son, lets go for a walk." He mumbled as he led the way into the forest. He glanced at his son, he looked mostly like his father, but still some of his features resembled Rine. He gritted his teeth to get his emotions under control. "There was an accident at the pack involving your mother." He told him quietly once they were in the trees.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Austin grinned."Don't worry mom. We'll be fine. Dad will be with Aurora and you're with me. You are the head Guardian after all. I'm in good paws". He then pounced an invisible enemy," your like a mama bear. No one messes with us unless they want to die a painful death", he then chuckled."Right, sis?"

Duke was startled."Oh, it's just you.I guess you're right. You are old, you and mom", he chuckled. He then realized something."It's not like you to come for a visit, nonetheless this late at night. Is something wrong?" He asked.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Bic: Shadow sighed as her son explained what was going on. "So now we have to be prepared. Me and Austin are going try and escape with the rookies if it comes to a fight." Aurora listened carefully. "Okay. So we'll be fighting here at camp?" She asked worriedly. "As far as I know, yes." Shadow nodded. Suddenly it hit her that not only Kokoro would be fighting, but Aurora, Cody, and Elysia would be fighting too. The thought almost choked her up. She had to remind herself they were full-grown, Guardians who could protect themselves, not defenseless pups anymore. Plus, she was sure Kokoro would keep an eye on them too during all of this. "You two be careful." Shadow told Aurora and Austin sternly. Even though she would be with Austin if they didn't escape he would be fighting too.

Venom was slowly moving through the camp when he heard a soft mumbling noise, perking up his ears he slowly began to follow it until he could see the outline of a dog in a cave. He slowly got closed until he could pick up the scent. Duke. "Hey, you're younger than me." Venom frowned as he heard his son talking. "Jeez, that makes me feel real old to here you talk." He chuckled softly.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 pm

ooc: Oh, okay Nedog. Have fun! Smile I'll be on and off the whole day if anyone gets on. ^.^
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Austin frowned."The Night Watchers is what I hear. I was ease dropping a little". He ignored his mother's glare,"Dante was kidnapped a little while ago, somehow he escaped. Pfft. They can't even handle a first day rookie. There's a theory that Kain is responsible. Either he's the new leader, or he was sent. I think Kain decided to make his own plans to gain power. Whatever the reason we have to watch ourselves".

Duke hadn't noticed his father's scent. He was too busy to try to fall asleep. He felt tired and yet nothing. He sighed."Wonder if it's because I'm getting old. That's just a horrible image. Me...old? I'm just over thinking. Hmm, I wonder what's it's like to have pups. When Lotus was here, her pups ran all over the place. I'm not sure if I could handle that....", he continued to mumbled to himself random thoughts.

ooc: Sorry Shadow. I have to go shower then I'm off to a party :/ I'll be on again if I have time. Bye.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Bic: Shadow looked over as Austin walked up. She smiled warmly at her son. "Your father will be fine, it's not the first time we've had a fight and it won't be the last." She assured him as she licked his ear. In her head however she quickly sent up a prayer Kokoro would be careful, she didn't like the idea of not fighting by his side. But she had to go with the rookies, they would need as many Guardians with them as possible in case they got ambushed on their escape. Shadow quickly gazed around for Aurora, it was just like her to be sleeping during a time like this she sighed. Just when she was fixing to send Austin to go find her the black and cream colored Aurora raised her head out of the den looking around at the dogs and confusion. A second later she ran over to her mother and brother. "What's going on?"

Venom was pushing his way through the forest when the scent of dogs hit him, he instantly recognized his son's scent in the mixture. Smiling to himself he ran the rest of the way until he reached their camp. Looking as non-threatening as he could he gazed around looking for his son. He didn't exactly want to call out Duke's name because it could wake everyone up.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum