Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  syd Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Parvati smiled back at her, "I've always wanted to know what it was like in the icelands...my mother used to tell me about them too, she looked like me, and she told me that we were bred to live in the icelands." She was reffering to husky's a as a breed. Her ears perked up as well when she heard Axel snarl. She looked over, and she too caught the unfamiliar scent, and the rabbit blood...she stayed calm though, as long as they were all together, she felt safe.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Eir found herself smiling at the other Husky's statement. "Actually it's not that hard. I find living here, in the forest, much harder!" She explained with a nod. Her ears flicked forward as she caught Axel's voice. It was stern and dominating, something was going on.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Kayla turned around when Nova ran past her. She sat down a few feet behind her. "Sure, you can be outside, but don't leave the camp, it's too dangerous..." Nova seemed pretty awake, even though it was late at night, maybe she was used to being up at these hours. Kayla blinked her pale yellow eyes a few times. "You're bored? Hm, do you want to play one of my favorite games?" she asked, her tail flicked back and forth a bit playfully. She couldn't do any loud games now, or they would wake everyone else up, but Kayla always had fun ideas to play.

Axel snarled as well when he caught the unfamiliar scent. "I swear, if this is one of those dumb fucks tricks again, I'm gonna tear their throat out." The scent was near the edge of the camp, he stepped closer, he knew it could not be a nightwatcher, because there would be no scent, but it didn't mean they still couldn't be leaving a message for them. Who ever was out there could not be a nightwatcher, so Axel was unafraid in the least. "If you try to run, I'll make you regret it...now step out and show yourself!" Axel's head was low, and his teeth were bared in a defensive stance.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:03 am

Note peeks away from behind a bush with breathe trembling gripping his prey he slowly steps back.He watches as the two wolves speak to eahother waiting for a chance to make a get away.
Ooc:yea i know that was bad-_- but anyway i tried i need some practice with this "/ and thanks for telling me:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 am

Bic//
Nova jumped back as Kayla leaned over to sniff her, quickly Nova slipped out of the den and past Kayla. Nova sat down a little ways away from her, "Can I go outside?" Nova asked, he wanted to go out so bad, she was so use to sleeping outside that it felt weird to be cooped up in such a small place. "I'm bored!" she complained.

Ooc//
I admit, that was a reaallllyyy bad post!)
Sarah
Sarah

http://thesaivireforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am

ooc: Cya guys. Got some hw to finish or try to finish.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 am

Kayle heard a noise.His throat vibrated as a hard, cold growl escaped.Teeth bared and hair raised, Kayle immediately asked,"Who's there? Come out now!" The scent of rabbit's blood came to his nose. Either it was another message or a trespasser.

ooc: Sorry, short post :/
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 am

Note desperately runs after his long lost rabbit that he has been so desperately hunting for "I SHALL NOT LOSE TO YOU.. even of it takes me all night I will not fail!" Note leaps for the rabbit with a last breath and catches the ball of fur underneath his paws "HA! I finally caught you." as Note takes a bite of his long fought for prize he notices a different smell in the air and starts to quiver in panic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed May 02, 2012 12:04 am

Ooc:
Good night Smile I have to go to, I'll reply tomorrow! Bye! ^_^
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Wed May 02, 2012 12:01 am

Ooc// sorry Justin I have to get to bed now, night!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Kayla realized she may have startled the pup, her black coat made her appear like a black shadow against the night. "Kayla, my name is Kayla." she said, he voice soft, "who are you? I don't recognize you, Saara brought you here didn't she?" she asked. She bent her head down slightly so she could sniff the pups scent.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Nova's ears shot up as she heard silent pawsteps come towards her, she rolled over to see someone she didn't recognize. "Who are you?" she asked and quietly got to her feet so she was almost noes to noes with the unfamiliar form.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

ooc//Sure!

bic/Kayla didn't know where Dante and Amon were at now, but she assumed they were in his den trying to sleep. She strolled out of her den and went over to the edge of camp...she happened to be by Saara's den...there was a new scent, and she remembered Saara had brought a new pup into the camp...curiously, she peeked her head into the den, being quiet so not to wake the pup in case she was asleep.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Ooc:
Sure! Can you start? What a Face
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

ooc//Want to rp Nova and Kayla together Justin?
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue May 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Ooc:
Nova is in Saara's den, right Neodog?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

ooc: Sorry Justin Sad Someone can rp Saara if need be or someone can meet up with Nova. Again sorry!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Saara couldn't sleep. She hoped her family would be alright. The rookies went back to their dens. Her sons are here now, sleeping as peacefully as they can. Zach somehow slept soundly. "Well good for you, mate", she mumbled. She sighed. She didn't know what to do. She can't take a night stroll and just being out in the camp reminded her how trap they are, but then again being in this den without able to move so much or make much of a sound drove her a little crazy.

Kayle grumbled,"Older. They are more....adventurous than me. To me they are a little stupid but all in all they are great guys. They taught me a lot and they are very good at surviving. We lived near humans peacefully most of the time so we were partly taken care of, but my brother still enjoyed challenging themselves on who's the best thieve, who's the best hunter, runner, tree climber, mountain climber, digger, herbalist, you just name it! They were skillful bastards. I love my brothers though. Competitions were fun but sometimes tiresome. Plus we are all a close family. They tried to convince me not to go. But I felt like I had to. I'm glad I did or else I wouldn;t have met Sapphire and found a new family".

Dante was too startled. He felt Amon nearly collide against him. "We were trying to find you!" he responded. The male sighed," You remind me of my sister. Always getting into trouble. I would send you back in the camp but I know you would just sneak out again". A heavy sigh would be heard, one of nuisance and of tiredness. "You have 10 minutes with me, ok?" Follow me. I'll have my tail brush along the floor. Just follow the sound of it if you can't see. I don't want those Night Watchers hearing us".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

ooc//Oh, you missed out on the nightwatchers Justin!

The nightwatchers are a deadly group of wolves who terrorized the pack in the past, and now they have returned with a new leader. They are prowling around the forest at night, so the pack is sort of being trapped in their camp now, at night at least. Their leader Kain came and confronted Falcon and warned him there was a rouge on the loose. He basically came to intimidate them, but the pack let Kain go in fear of an ambush. Now they are just trying to settle back down from Kain's appearance, most of them are going back to sleep, but a few are still awake! (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Parvati nodded, "I have heard of them...my old friend used to tell me about them when he was here, he traveled into Europe, and went through the harsh Transylvanian winters...I don't think that is what you were specifically talking about, but I assume they have similar climates." she commented. "It must take a lot to be adapted to life there, from what I have been told, it's fierce living there."

ooc//ok Neodog!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Ooc:
*Is confused*
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

ooc: Sorry guys got to go. Homework is calling me!

I'll just make one last post though. I'll be back later.

Last edited by Neodog on Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Eir paused, remembering her journey to the dense forests. It had been long, too long. "I come from the far north. The ice lands. If you've ever heard of them." She replied with a gentle smile. At least she didn't feel so alone now. Though she had been very much alone at the beginning of her journey, her fate had completely turned around. "I found Amon along the way"

Amon spun around, almost tripping over Dante in doing so "Who's there! Show yourself" He demanded. Though he strained, he could see nothing more that pitch black shadows "Is that his voice?" He whispered to Dante.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 01, 2012 10:30 pm

“You’ll fit in with the pack sooner than you think.” She said reassuringly. “Where did you come from, by the way?” she asked, Eir had had a very different scent when she first arrived, though now, it wasn’t as different, because the scent of the pack was beginning to rub off on her a bit. She assumed she must have travelled far to get here though.

Axel almost groaned when he heard about all the deterioration that came along with aging…but he instead focused on what Kayle said next, he rarely heard Kayle talk about his family pack from where he came from. “Are you brothers older or younger than you?” he asked…he’d like to meet Kayle’s brothers one day too, he wondered if they were like him.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

" I guess if almost 5 springs isn't old old. I still feel the same but then the aches and pains come that remind you 'you aren't 2 springs old' now. Now I got grandpups. Also my strength and speed isn't what it use to be.I'm still in good shape but it gradually goes down with age. It sucks. I still like to believe I am 2 springs, the age where I decided to leave my family to explore and be on my own. Hmmm, I guess I should visit my brothers some time soon. They haven't seen me since. Mama must be angry at me too. I'm more scared of her than Kain, believe it or not!" he laughed." No one messes with mama. Just like how know one would mess with Rine because then you're gonna get it!" Kayle was now taking a stroll in memory lane. It helped hi forget of their troubles here in the forest.

Dante chuckled."Ok ok! You're right!", he began to walk further into the dark areas of the forest that is their home. Dante tried to pick up on a scent. He knew it was useless but he had nothing else to go by. It was horrible. He finally fully understood how much of a pain a Night Watcher could be! "What are you doing here? Are you two crazy?!" someone said aloud behind them.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum