Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay page 2

+3
Tim
syd
Neodog
7 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Roleplay page 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay page 2

Post  syd Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

ooc//omg! lucky! that's so exciting!! I still have a while until school ends! XP But I'm glad you'll have more free time to come on! ^-^ So, you want to rp someone?

Before we start rp though I have to get a quick shower, be back in 10-15 minutes tops!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 pm

ooc: Awesome. Smile Guess what! Today was my last day of school. So, I will be on more often then I have been. Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm

ooc//Hey Shadow!! (: I'm still here!!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 pm

ooc: *pops in*

Still on, Syd?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc//I'll be here if anyone want's to rp! (:
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

bic//Following Kayle's orders, Axel grabbed the rabbit the dog had killed and placed it down near him...he glared at the unconcious attacker...he had listened to Falcons proposal, it seemed fair. He sat down close by, keeping a watchful eye on him, and the rest of the camp. For a moment, he did feel a pang of pity for the dog...he had been so determined, it seemed like a good, yet bad quality to have. In his case unfortunately, it was bad. He noticed Kayle and Eir talking, it looked like they were having a deep conversation. He tried to listen in to some of it, but he didn't pick up much. But he could tell Eir must have been telling him about her former pack.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Eir found herself sighing softly. She had never mentioned to anyone how her back functioned, if you could have called them a pack. "My grandparents were part of a sled team that lost it's master. Under the control of the two-leg, the group ran smoothly almost as if they were one being. However, when their master died, things went sour. Some of the group could not free themselves from the lines and died there along with their master. The ones whom did get free could not function under their own rule. Their life was previously devoted to pleasing the master, now they were thrown out into the wild alone.. It became a fight to survive, every dog for himself" She paused, thinking back to remember the story the elder dog had told her. "By the time my parents were born, they had worked out some type of order, but it wasn't a good one. They were determined to keep things pure. Only the strong would be permitted to live. If pups were born with a deformity or a litter happened to be a hybrid, they were carried off by our Obea, a barren she-dog who's sole purpose in the pack was to rid it of weaklings, to a tumfraw, which was a place in which the newborn pups were left to die. She would usually pick a place that was frequented by predators, or in the path of a group of caribou to be trampled. It was a horrible thing, but one in which the leader's demanded be done." She hesitated, her voice seeming to quiver slightly. "I watched my brother being torn away from us by the Obea to be taken to his tumfraw. My mother lost her wits then and attacked her, which was an unthinkable act. She was gone the next day, killed by a small assassin group within our ranks, a byrgiss. My father was an awful creature. The alpha of our ranks, but completely ruthless. My brother and I were not born by my mother's choice. He demanded I be trained beneath him, but he hated my very being and he let that show through his tedious and often impossible training regiments. He had wanted a son, and the only one birthed to him had not been pure, had been defective in his eyes. I left their ranks as soon as I was able and was sure I could get away without being hunted down by the Byrgiss" He eyes seemed to stare into nothing in the distance as for the first time since the beginning of her journey a yeah and a half ago.

Dante smiled, then frowned "But I'm not an apprentice, or well anything really, and neither is Eir. How are we supposed to help? I doubt your father will allow us to train." He added softly, circling the cave before peering out at an unconscious wolf being brought into camp.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 13, 2012 1:33 am

Kayle enjoyed her presence. He found it a bit comical on her impression of how a pack of so many dogs can live in harmony. "I hope you don't mind me asking. How are the packs from where you were from? Where I lived, dogs and hybrids like myself lived in peace with the humans. There wasn't many wolf packs nearby and the ones that were near are small, some kind, some not". Kayle only met one pack of 12 wolves that were cruel. He and his brothers nearly survived the encounter. He remembered his blood stained on the snow and the look his mother had when she saw her sons terribly injured. He pushed away the bad memory so he may hear Eir's answer.

Dante laughed,"Now I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. I was thinking about that wolf and his intentions and reasons for his intentions. Yes, he was the one that killed my mother and the Night Watchers will likely attack tomorrow or the day after. Somewhere soon for sure.the reason I said that is because everyone is going to be busy to prepare for the Night Watchers. Kain is a new leader and we don't know how he will rule and control his pack. The medicine dogs will be preparing and hopefully gathering herbs, The rookies will probably train or be ordered to do some tasks to help out the guardians and we might have stealth missions to find out where the Night Watchers are. Though, as far as I know, most of our dogs aren't trained or experienced in stealth or spying. That's why it is going to be a busy day. We'll probably be put to work", he explained. Dante stretched his legs and heaved a yawn. He finally felt the day's toll on him. It was late, he knew he should have been asleep long ago.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 am

ooc//Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't on much this week, I had to work a lot! :/ I will probably get a chance to come on longer tomorrow!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Eir raised her brow at Kayle's question, though before she had time to reply the male was rambling on, speaking of his responsibilities and a bit on his past. She sat quietly, patiently listening to the male. Patience was something she had plenty of. She would often sit in one spot for hours on end, hardly moving a muscle as she waited for a snow hare to peek from it's hole. It wasn't exactly her hunting skills that kept her still, but her father standing nearby, surely ready to deal a hard blow had she given the hare signal that she was perched nearby. "Indeed. What you say is true." She paused, scanning the trees before wrapping her tail around her hindquarters "You are very brave Kayle. It amazes me to see a pack worth together so efficiently." She replied.

Amon yawned as they re-entered the den obviously unnoticed. Things were as they had been when the two left. He blinked at Dante as the other sat quietly for what he had imagined was the longest span of time in the young pups life. "What are you thinking about? Do you know who that wolf was? Was he the one that killed your mom? Are the Night watchers going to attack? Why is tomorrow a long day?" He drew in a breath and found himself laughing. If Dante wasn't going to ask the questions, someone had to.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Dante was somewhat happy to be back in his den. He was sure no one noticed him and Amon. He looked at his friend with a disappointed look. "It's not fair. He almost wouldn't tell me anything. He just kept saying he can't or to wait or in time I'll find out. I would think I deserve to know since he killed my mom", he vented. Then he had a quizzical expression on his mug ," And you know what? He seemed to know about the pack. He knows my dad, he obviously knew my mom, and he said something about a female coming to look for him. Could she be a packmate? " He tried to think of all the stories of past members. He narrowed it down to two but then quickly narrowed it to one. He suddenly felt stupid, he should have uncovered this awhile back, on that night, without even needing to meet him again.If who he thought he was is right then it made sense why his friend meant by creating an 'uproar' in the pack. And he thinks he know who this female is, he has three in mind actually. He had to be careful who he he asks. With a snort of air he made up his mind to wait. All this thought happened in just a simple few moments of silence. And if companion said all will be revealed than he could wait, so much will happen soon. It seemed that way with the Night Watchers until they get a hostage. Of course on experience can't be used as reference for a pattern, but that is what he has to go by. Besides, the females in mind, any one of them, would start interrogating him to find the answers they have been seeking. An alternate dog to ask entered his thought process. He was too clever, he would know immediately what he was doing and why. When he realized he had been quiet for so long he turned to Amon. "We have a long day tomorrow", he smiled tiredly.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 am

Kayle glanced at the female for a moment before he answered.His eyes seeming to quickly analyze her. "You came from a savage pack, didn't you?", he said," I have heard you came from the snow lands, but I don't need anyone's word, even yours. I can tell right away where you are from. I have a responsibility, Eir. A responsibility to my pack and to my family. But do not misunderstand. This is more than a job. It is a way of life. When I came here Falcon was at first wary of my appearance, however, taking the circumstances of my injury and saving a pregnant female, who would become my mate later, Falcon welcomed us. He welcomed us with hospitality and as soon as he learned we can be trusted he gave us a home, a second family. I owe them my services. I don't do it totally because I am in debt to him or the pack, it is also because I have befriended each and every dog here. A family has to stick together, no?" He chuckled softly. Joy clear in his eyes. " I welcome you and your male companion to the pack. If you need anything or just need company, you are welcome to come to me. It is nice to be friends with someone born in the same or neighboring region." The wolf, irish setter mix continued to give her a smile before paying attention to their surroundings, focusing back on the task. He awaited Axel as he took guard of the unconscious canine and continue his previous assignment of guarding the camp. As he sat there he heard a slight rustle of leaves near the den of his leader. Kayle had figured Dante and his friend had left the camp. He wasn't worried though because he knew they would be returned, unscathed. In the corner of his eyes he saw two small figures sneak back into the den. Entering before Falcon can even realize they ever left. He wouldn't tell Eir though. She was a strong female and he didn't wish to worry her or have her anger targeted at him. He knew enough that nothing was worse than a female's scorn.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Eir sat silent as the young male went unconscious and Falcon approached him. A part of her felt pity for the dog, for there was a time, long ago, when she would have done the same thing, fought for her right to eat. Times were tough, some knew this more than others and often times prey was scarce. She felt herself holding back a gulp as Falcon spoke of allowing no more intruders into his camp, had she not come when she did, she and Amon may have met the brutality of being turned away. She blinked away her worries, they were here now, not quite accepted into the pack, but not chased away either. Amon had integrated well, and though she had been given no official welcome from the alpha, his son had welcomed her just the same, though she still had that strong gnawing feeling that Falcon didn't trust her.

She glanced away, scanning the shadows of the forest. It was late into the night, and though she felt weary and tired, and longed for the caress of sleep to take over, her mind was far too wound up. She glanced to her right as Kayle returned, seating himself in his former spot, though Axel had yet to return, so she decided to stay in his place, it was the least she could do. "How do you handle it?" She asked softly, her voice as crisp as ice "Handle everyone breathing down your neck with such...refined kindness?" She added.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Kayle looked at Axel,"Get that rabbit of his will ya? When he wakes up he's going to want it". He sighed. He was now in charge of a prisoner. He had the power to switch positions with someone but he didn't want to. Mainly because he was too tired to stay on alert for much longer. Guarding this strange wolf would be easy while he is unconscious. In the next hour he'll have someone take his shift. He didn't want to risk sleeping on the job. He knew Axel could stay for a few more hours but he hoped he would leave his shift for someone else to take so he can catch up on some sleep. There long day tomorrow just got longer.

ooc: Night Syd!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 pm

ooc//I have to go to bed Neodog! Night!!
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Falcon nodded, "Yes, he will get one last warning tomorrow...we will make it clear, that if he does not escape quick enough, and we catch him, we will maul him...or, if he foolishly refuses to run, then he will get what is coming to him, plain and simple." Falcon said, "I won't tolerate this anymore, unless I give permission, intruders are not welcome on our territory. I will give him the chance to live, and escape, if he does not seize the opourtunity, it's to his own demise." Falcon thought the dog should have know better to one, intrude, and two, attack the inhabitants of the territory he was intruding upon...Falcon thought he was being very considerate giving this dog a second chance.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Kayle nodded."Just one question. If he continues to linger on our territory do we harm him after another warning? Or will there be no more warnings for him?" The artic wolf mix was back to his calm state of mind, thinking of future plans, big or small. He didn't want to harm this stranger due to his assumption he had a bad start in life but of course they can't be lenient on him. He would believe it was safe to stay when it could be a danger to their pups and rookies. He had to know now if he had permission to commit harm on him. Obviously yes if he initiates an attack but what of he just stubbornly refuses to stay? Normally a few growls from a few dogs and a chase would lead strangers out, too scared to comeback into the forest knowing they are out numbered. But this was was either brave or stupid. Kayle had a feeling he would fight back despite the significant numbers against him. "If I have to I have no problem, I just need to get things straight".
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Falcon stared at the dog for a moment more before turning his gaze back to Kayle. Sometimes he felt like he let intruders off too easy...he had never actually inflicted physical punishment among a stray, or wanderer who came into their territory, for a moment, he was about to reconsider his actions...but he thought better. He would not begin to physically act cruel to dogs the first time they entered the territory, though Kayle had warned the dog, and apparently he had defiantly fought back. "Keep him here under your watch...when he wakes up, don't let him leave, I don't want him hunting in our territory...we will chase him out tomorrow morning with a ten second head start when it is safe from the nightwatchers." Falcon instructed.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Tired and still a bit mad this guy got him on the snout, he replied,"A nutjob. He looks young, probably had a bad life which would explain all the crazy nonsense he said back there. Found him hunting on our territory. He thought we were going to steal his rabbit and tried to attack me specifically. He has very little combat experience I can tell you. So he isn't much of a threat just a troublemaker. What should we do with him? I let him off with a warning but he came back and attacked.So this time I decided to bring him here". He just then noticed the intruder was out cold. He was relieved. He was prepared for a possible fight, but with the Night Watchers. Kayle is just tired and grouchy, which is very odd for he is normally cool and calm in most situations. Even in a situation of an intruder. He took a quick glance of his and Axel's capture before meeting his leader in the eyes, waiting for a response.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syd Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Axel grabbed the dog by the scruff of the neck and helped Kayle drag him back into the camp...he growled before noticing the dog had become unconscious. He let his grip go. Eir and Seth were behind him..."He's probably just a harmless intruder...but the fact that he fought back makes me a little bit more weary of him." He said to the two.

Parvati nodded and ran into Falcon's den, she shook his shoulder with her paw. "Falcon, wake up, there is an intruder, but just a harmless one, he's not part of the nightwatchers, or so we think." she said softly.

Falcon's ear's perked up and the fur on the back of his neck stood up...he was furious. Why were all these strangers intruding upon his territory, was it not clear that over 30 dogs populated the area? He stood and exited the den...when he got outside he noticed Axel, Kayle Eir and Seth all standing near a dog lying limp on the ground...he must have put up a fight for whatever reason. With long strides, he made his way over. "what have we here?" he asked, his voice with a gruff tone.
syd
syd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm

After noticing Note misses his attack he jumps headfirst into a tree. After weakly looking up and noticing the two wolve looking down can him Note falls into a deep unconciousness

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

The male smiled,"You would never find another pack such as this one. You two should be running off now. You father", he looked at Dante,"and whoever your guardian is", he looked at Amon," Must be worried or will be worried soon. I want to avoid anymore heart-ache that I can avoid". His bright eyes glided over to his companion."Can you take them home, please? I believe you memorized the way". The brown young dog stood up. Before he went any farther he glared at his wolf friend. His eye brows raised in curiosity and looked at him as though they were having a conversation with just their minds. "He wants me to let you know he can't talk. He still has his voice but it is hard for him to speak most of the time". A glimmer of cheer sparked into his eyes. "That's the very reason I'm sending him. He won't be able to answer anymore of your questions, Dante". Dante moaned,"Very sneaky of you". He began to follow the voiceless dog.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Sun May 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Kayle hauled the wolf. He motioned Axel to help him bring the intruder into the camp. He couldn't really talk, afraid that losening his grip slightly would be enough for the strange wolf to wonder off. When he felt Axel grab hold of him they began to bring him into camp. The dog kept fighting back but Kayle held on and avoided his flinging claws. When they were in the center of camp, near the boulder, he paused. He pinned the dog down with axel's help. "Seth, Eir stay on guard for now. Parvati, go get Falcon!" He ordered. When the dog muttered more nonsense and kept fighting back he told him " calm down! You'll get your rabbit back and learn to shut up. I don't need the whole damn pack and night watchers waking up"!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Bic: Seth grew restless inside his den. He couldn't get any sleep. With a yawn he stood up, he might as well go check on Axel and Kayle, he would be doing next shift anyways. Just as he was exiting his cave he heard snarls and instantly bristled up. A little away Kayle, Axel,Parvati, and Eir were surrounding a strange dog. Instantly he ran over and joined them. "What's going on?" He whispered to Parvati. He had a low growl in his throat, but it looked like Kayle and Axel could handle the stranger easily. Still, Seth was ready if something went wrong.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Eir nodded briefly as Parvati spoke but paused as the she-dog dashed off to the entrance of the camp. She stood, looking back to the den she figured Amon to be in before dashing off after the red husky. She too paused at the entrance to camp, where just a few paces away stood Axel and Kayle and the newcomer wriggling and fighting in Kayle's grasps. She too called out with a crisp bark seating herself where Axel had been seated guarding the entrance. She didn't want the Night Watchers thinking that the two Guardian's were too busy with a newcomer to protect the camp.
Autumn
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum