Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News update

Go down

News update Empty Calendar Forum

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 am

I figured out that to post an event on the calendar you must make a new topic. At the bottom there will be a section to enter the date you want the event to be posted on. Then you must write "here" (this blank space that appears when replying) a message and the title of the event (ex: My birthday) On the calendar the event will link to the topic you created where people may reply and send messages in response to the event.

Edit 4/17/12 : Posting replies on a new topic will NOT create an event on the calendar. MAKING a new Topic will.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

News update Empty Re: News update

Post  Neodog Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 pm

The Site is under construction! Syd is working up a new layout and during her absence I'm playing around with the Admin Panel to see what we can do as a final result. So sorry for any inconvenience!!!
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Update 3/20/12

There might possibly be an additional 1-2 members. It is still unclear. I'll update this post when I learn more.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

News update Empty News update

Post  Neodog Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Yesterday we have received a new member: pitbullsavior aka Justin. Welcome Smile

Hopefully we can receive just one more member, if not well that is ok. At least we have received one addition to our small family.

In other news, during the 'ooc' times where we just want to chat, we will attempt to use the chatbox. Since we have it we might as well use it. It could help things to be a bit more organized and prevent the rp boards from being crowded by chat.
If you don't use the chatbox that is fine. Syd and I just think we should incorporate our chats in the chatbox, again, for the reason being we have it, might as well use it.

Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down