Dogzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Revival

Go down

Site Revival Empty Update on Site Revival

Post  Neodog Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Syd has wonderfully created a new character page! So far the one for the pack is the only one done, but eventually I'm sure she'll have the rest of them up! And soon ^^

I have written summaries of the whole rp from the last to first page of the current forum. I'm sorry there are so many of them, and that they are very long and jam packed. I have inserted whole paragraphs or partial of rps when I believe it is important. By important I mean it shows a bond between two or more characters, it displays the character(s) personalities clearly, meaning would be lost with a quick summation of it, or the emotions/thinking/situation of things helps revive the tone of the rp. Also I include trivial conversations and tasks to remind each of us where or what our characters are or were doing and to remember bits of information, no matter how minor, to help us through the roleplay and to better interact with the characters once more.

There is still more to be done! Hopefully soon this site will have a total make over and be full of activity once more! Smile
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Revival Empty Character Sheets

Post  Neodog Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 am

Ok guys, I am working on the character sheets. Thanks to Syd I was able to play around the one she made and make some modifications and eventually learn about how they work. Unfortunately I am unable to increase the size of the text line in the tables, so if you write anything long it will look cut off when really you just need to use your right arrow key to scroll horizontally.

I made a text box, thinking we could use that instead of the table. But how about we use both? How would you guys feel if you write your character's appearances, personalities, and histories in the text box instead? Supposedly you can make it bigger, but when I tested it it just shrank back to its default size when I saved, but it is better than the txt lines in the table. I enabled the character sheets for all you past active members. Try them out and give us some feedback Smile
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Revival Empty Site Revival

Post  Neodog Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 am

This site is under construction. The layouts will change and we will have to look for a new place or another way to place our pages, such as character sheets, pack member page, etc. Hopefully this change will happen quickly. If you guys have any questions, suggestions, or comments then e-mail me or or Syd.
Neodog
Neodog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Revival Empty Re: Site Revival

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum